Return to the Dahlia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Florida Dahlias

Posted by jassherpa none (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 25, 13 at 11:32

Does anyone have experience in growing Dahlias in zone 10? I saw beautiful Dahlias growing Varanasi India in February.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Florida Dahlias

Pulse watering is worth looking into if you are growing in zone 10. Basically, it's less water more frequently, allowing the plants to take sips to stay hydrated through the day. Check out the link describing it... Great info on the site about other topics, too.

Winkie Dahlia is in a very hot part of Australia, and John has figured out how to get dahlias to thrive in extreme heat. Heard him speak at the national show this year, and got to known him a bit. He has a wit about him that'd make your eyes cross... Laughed so hard my sides hurt!

Here is a link that might be useful: Pulse watering from Winkie Dahlias

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here