Return to the Dahlia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Canadian Trades

Posted by reddscarlette 3a BC Can (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 10, 06 at 12:16

Well, it's that time of year where most of us have either already dug up or are getting ready to dig up our beloved tubers for their nice winters rest.

I'm wondering if any of you fellow Canadianites are interested in any trades this year?

I know JRoot had some that I was interested in (but can't seem to find where his photos are :(

I'm very interested in trading this year :)

You can either post here or email me (in my page) and hopefully we can work something out!

Nikki~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Canadian Trades

Hi Nikki - I hope you got my email expressing interest in trading. I will post pictures shortly, but some were grown from seed, and hence do not have a "proper" name (other than the one I created for them!) I still have my list of your dahlias that I would love to have.

Anna

o

Oh for sure! I just emailed you moments ago. Soon as your pics are up we can do the exchange :)

Nikki~

Anyone else? lol I have plenty to share this year :)

Nikki~

o

• Posted by jroot 5A Ont. Canada (My Page) on
    Wed, Oct 11, 06 at 13:27

I'm heading out to work shortly, but I will email you some photos of which I have extras.

o

Sun, Nov 12, 06 at 19:13

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything from Nikki, (aka reddscarlette)? I am hoping everything is okay.

o

Anybody have a Pennsgift dahlia? I have lots of Chilsons Pride and lots that look like Danjo Doc. As well as April Showers (looks like April Dawn). Check the Art's Nurserey site to see what these all look like. Anybody interested?

o

Tue, Feb 27, 07 at 17:05

So, Nikki, were you able to overwinter your tubers this winter? Mine seem to be good and firm. How did those ones I sent you make out?

o

jroot, the ones you sent me are overwintering fine. Did the one I sent you survive?

Sierra

o

Thu, Mar 1, 07 at 9:00

Yes, Sierra, it looks good so far. They are all still asleep, and because of an upcoming trip, I'll just leave them that way, until I return.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here