Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
blackiris_gw

help!!! i'm so lost!!!

blackiris
17 years ago

ok this is a newbie. my first year to plant these and try to save them. my clumps have 20+ tubers coming off them! the frost hit and i ran out and pulled them not knowing different! they are now rinsed an i visited here to see how to divide. have i just ruined these enormous beauties? i have them in the garage and i see little long skinney growth on only a few that remind me of the sprouts when i planted them. however it looks hopeless to get to them.

does anyone have photos of them as the whole clump right out of the ground? i wonder if this is normal because my white one was in a different bed and didnt tuber up like the other bed.

also, when i pulled two called dahliettias they had no tubers??? what is that about? they looked like a mum when they grew, short, round, and very full of blossoms, much smaller then my other ones.

thankyou in advance to anyone who answers this... i have visited the new/old posting with excellant pictures but its been loading for an hour and still not finished lol.

laurie

Comment (1)