Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

Ellie's GREAT grandaughter.

mizellie
16 years ago

These pictures were taken on AJ's first birthday party. I won't bore you with all of them, just 2 or 3.....Ellie

{{gwi:631416}}

This is her personal cake and first bite.

{{gwi:631418}}

Just beginning to have a little fun with the mess..

{{gwi:631420}}

Comments (10)

• mlwgardener
    16 years ago

These little God given gifts can always put a smile on my face and in my heart. She is so precious. My only grandchild will be ayear old on 07/23/07 and to me he was just born yesterday. Man how time does fly.
    Thanks for sharing these precious photos, Mona

• maximus7116
    16 years ago

My, you have some great genes, Ellie!

• katlynn719
    16 years ago

Awww, Ellie...What a sweetheart! I love her little princess crown. And the cake looks sooooooo good (I'm on a diet and craving sweets in a bad way).
    Kathy

• mizellie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you Mona. She is very precious. She is not the only great grand child but she is the youngest. I have 10 greats and one on the way..They are sooo sweet. Much sweeter than their grandparents but don't tell them I said so.

Chris, my genes may not be that good but my dh has good JEANS!!!! LOL..

Kathy, I thought that cake looked really good too!! The big one looks better though. I never made or bought 2 cakes for a b'day but it does make some sense. She had one to play in and the guests had one to eat. I think the big one was chocolate ...Yummmm..how I love chocolate...Ellie

• numama
    16 years ago

Now Ellie, you know pictures of little ones can never bore anyone!
    AJ is just so precious and that first birthday so special! Hard to believe in five short months my grandson will be a year old!
    Here he is going for his first dip in the pool.
    Nancy

Mama Shannon ready to hand Dylan off to Dad in the pool
    {{gwi:631423}}

Dylan with Daddy. Dylan didn't know what to think at first...BIG BATHTUB?....LOL! It wasn't long before he was splashing away!
    {{gwi:631427}}

Dylan is just so precious to me, I had to share this photo too
    {{gwi:631430}}

• mizellie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I can't believe how he has grown. AJ will be here in July to visit. Her Grandmother, ( my daughter ) will be bringing her. They are going to the family cottage in Mi for a few days. Quite a treat coming from the hot, windy Texas. In fact, the water at the cottage will just begin to warm up since it's springfed.

Gorgeous young-un' Nancy....Ellie

• loveofmylife680
    16 years ago

Here,a pic of my precious little girl, so proud of her cant can you. The older girl is my niece and I guess I will claim the man. lol
    Jill
    {{gwi:631434}}
    {{gwi:631437}}
    {{gwi:631439}}

• mizellie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Jill, she is cute as can be!! So is the neice and the dh ain't bad..
    I love and treasure pictures. The children seem to grow up so fast. I was looking back at my youngest and could have cried She, as were they all, was so cute and LITTLE. She is 36 years old, or will be in August and has a 14 and 15 year old child. Boy, am I old. To have Great Grandchildren that are aproaching their teens too!!. Whew! I don't know how I made it this far. Well, actually I do. God has been so good and gracious to me....Ellie

• loveofmylife680
    16 years ago

Elle, They do grow up so fast, I had Amber so late in life it seems I really do treasure her more, she is my only child, you dont think she will be rotten do you! Yours are so precious. We do the single cake also for birthdays on little ones.
    Jill

• mizellie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I wasn't that smart, to do single cakes, I mean. Also, it got really expensive trying to feed cake to 8 children. I am starting another thread for a pic of my precious Ballerina, grandaughter....Ellie

Sponsored
Stanford Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Luxury Interior Design Services | Northern Virginia