Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

Lets Dance!!

mizellie
17 years ago

This is one of my grandaughters in practice for the Nutcracker. Her name is Mackensey but to me she is Mack...

{{gwi:632091}}

This is one part she danced in the Nutcracker. 12/2006. She is 13 years old.

{{gwi:632092}}

Another part in the Nutcracker...

{{gwi:632093}}

Ellie

Comments (10)

• mlwgardener
    17 years ago

The first picture is just plum awesome. What a move, so fluid and graceful. She is beautiful. You are truly blessed with a beautiful young woman that is so very talented to boot!

Thanks for sharing, Mona

• mizellie
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you Mona. I am really proud of her. She works so hard for her grades and is wanting to earn a scholarship in dance for college. She was accepted in the Boston Ballet and in the Atlanta Ballet also. She decided on Atlanta. They are moving to Ga. She now lives in Seatle, Wa. Do you remember the thread I did on my injured grandson Cody? This is one of his sisters..Ellie

• highjack
    17 years ago

Ouch - makes my toes hurt.

What a talented young lady! It is nice they picked Atlanta so Granny will be able to see her perform.

How is Cody doing?

Brooke

• laurelin
    17 years ago

Here's my little ballerina. She'll be starting dance classes over the summer.

{{gwi:632095}}

{{gwi:632097}}

She liked the pictures of your granddaughter.

Laurel

• katlynn719
    16 years ago

LOL! Oh, Laurel...those pics are priceless! I'll bet she will be a wonderful dancer. She has a flair for the dramatic and obviously loves to perform. What a cutie!

Ellie, 13?! Amazing. She already looks like a professional. I know you will enjoy having her closer to you.

Kathy

• mizellie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Brooke. Cody is doing great. He will be here this summer. He probably will stay with us for his final year of high school.

Laurel, tell you little one that it hurts your toes without the shoes..LOL...she is a cutie.

Kathy, Mack has been taking ballet since she began to walk. She started with tap also and some other modern dance and can do them all but Ballet is the one where she excels. She is very quite and shy so she will have to get over that if she is going to dance.

The new school they ( aside from the Atlanta Ballet)are going for is somekind of School of the arts. There hopefully she will get her education....Ellie

• maximus7116
    16 years ago

Wow, Ellie, what a beautiful girl! I think I might have been that limber once (when I was about 3). You have every right to be a proud granny.

Chris

• mizellie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks Chris. BTW, how is Firefly Frenzy doing? Mine looks really pitiful. Fluttering Beauty looks great...

Ellie

• maximus7116
    16 years ago

Funny you should ask -- I just checked on it today, and I have one fan, and it's the tiniest fan I've ever seen. FB is doing great.

All the others you sent are doing fine. I noticed a strange thing with Laura Harwood -- I left myself one fan after sending some your way, and it's increased to about 5-6 fans. She must have felt threatened.

I still haven't found Ebony Velvet. There were a few that lost their tags in that garden, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait until it blooms before I send some to you.

• mizellie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I really am sorry about FF. I paid so much for that dl and I think I like FB better. In fact, I know I do. I like dls that are hearty, ( hardy ). I did doctor her a little a couple of days ago so maybe she's a slow starter. Mag. Humminbird seems to be a slow one to. The increase is good but it isn't very big. I sent a dbl fan to Nancy and I have 4 still. I bought a double fan so I think it increases well.

I went out and looked at some others that were puny. Found a mole run under one of them. Darn it. It is still there though so I guess it will grow...Ellie