Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My turn! A couple of pics before I go....

Posted by gonegardening 7 VA (My Page) on
Fri, May 19, 06 at 9:04

Here's ffo of Kitty Wells...not perfect, but you can see where she'll only improve:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Having trouble reducing the size of Firefly Frenzy, but here goes: Took two days to open, but worth it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sorry for the enormous size. My bad. I can't get it to reduce on Photobucket! I have tried about 18 times with no success. What am I doing wrong??

Gotta run. See you in 10 days!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My turn! A couple of pics before I go....

Very nice Katie...HAVE FUN!
Nancy

o

Have a wonderful time. Is that blue eyed grass I see blooming. Sure looks to be. Kitty Wells looks great as does FF....Ellie

o

Look at the width on those petals - bet she's gorgeous when she isn't freezing to death.

Safe trip and hurry back so you can post more pictures.

Can't someone tell gonegardening how to resize a pic without using Photobucket. I do it, somehow, in the Nikon program where the pics are stored on my hard drive. I don't know how I do it, but I can - lol!

Brooke

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here