Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
riverratspaz

Lets see those ugly MUGS!!!!!

riverratspaz
17 years ago

I thought it would be nice to put a face with the names on here? SO hopefully everyone wont be to shy and do the same.

G (i am currently blind from the flash) DO NOT LAUGH!!!!

{{gwi:633107}}

Comments (28)

• flower_lover5
    17 years ago

G........I know you're a guy & all, but ya coulda smiled!!!!

I think pics are a great idea. It was so nice to see a pic of Ellie & Nancy in another thread.
    I don't usually have a recent photo of myself, but I was at my great-nephew's 10th b'day party recently and he was playing with my camera, so here's what he did to me. I was trying to smile, but he was getting a little irritating with the camera!!!!

I won't laugh if you don't..........

{{gwi:633111}}

Tammy

• highjack
    17 years ago

Gerard are you trying to get me banned from Garden Web?

Tammy I won't laugh nor will I give you the chance to laugh at me. Honestly, isn't that Gerard cute as a button?

Brooke

• maximus7116
    17 years ago

Gerard, you have a little "Ben Affleck-y" thing going, don't you?

I haven't tried to load my own pics to the computer yet, and you have me a little scared with this being the first project. I'll work on it.

• mizellie
    17 years ago

G, you look like my son-in-law from Houma, La. Cute as can Be but you really needed to smile, after all you don't got no wrinkles. You have already seen this old gal so I'll pass. I already have 2 posted.

Flower Lover, you look as I imagined you. Very nice looking lady.

Brooke, face it, you just don't want us to be jealous of you. I won't be , I promise.

hurry up Chris and let us see you....Ellie

• numama
    17 years ago

Gerard,
    YOU ARE A HOTTIE!
    I won't post my pic either cuz Ellie already did it for me....LAUGH ALL YOU WANT cuz I DON'T CARE!
    Love putting the faces with the name!
    Tammy you look like a friend of mine by the name of Carolyn! WOW you have those STRIKING BLUE EYES!
    C'mon Brooke, Royce, Chris, Rick, Katie, Charlie, Marilyn, NancyAnn... where are you all?
    Nancy

• flower_lover5
    17 years ago

Nancy,

I think they're all being chicken..........

My dad had beautiful striking blue eyes. Mine don't always look that blue, though - I guess it was the lighting.

Wish I lived closer to ya - I love to mess with computers. When my 60g hard drive went out, I replaced it with a 200g (yup - did it myself). Now it's full of mostly pictures, so I'm going to have to start putting some of the pics on CD or DVD to free up space.

COME ON you guys - let's see photos.............

Tammy

• riverratspaz
    Original Author
    17 years ago

YEAH whats up HUH!!!!?????? You all better post pics!!! It really is nice to have a face to go with the name especially when im reading some of the crazier posts, i have to admit im a very visually oriented person..... and i always try to imagine what others look like.

C-mon guys/girls lets see it, now that i look back at mine i do have a bit of an EGG head.

G

• mizellie
    17 years ago

You have a very nice egg head G. Nice blue eyes too !! You shoulda smiled though.

Flower lover, you do have stunning blue eyes...Ellie

• Edward_Kimball
    17 years ago

I found one. It is hard because I am always the one taking the pictures.

Edward

{{gwi:633114}}

• mizellie
    17 years ago

Just as I thought, edward. You look just like I thought you would...Handsome fellow...Ellie

• highjack
    17 years ago

OK, OK ya'll wanted this so here goes. Now remember, this was taken without my knowledge by my hubby and he says he can't take a close up pic of me because the camera is very expensive and he is afraid to break it. This is the best I can do.

{{gwi:633116}}

Even at that distance, protect all small children from the seedier side of life.

Handsome Edward, cute Gerard and beautiful blue eyed Tammy, who's next?

Brooke

PS - Ellie you can see my normal gardening outfit and understand why I need to go shopping. Not knowing I was being photo'd, I had not cut off the tags on my cut offs.

• rsts
    17 years ago

I am rather busy and see I have lots of catching up to do.

Not sure I should do this and won't leave it up long, but does anyone recognize this attractive lady?

{{gwi:633119}}

• flower_lover5
    17 years ago

Oh my Royce, Brooke's gonna be mad at you, even though that's a very nice picture!!

Come on now Royce, posting pics of others does not take the place of posting one of yourself.
    Hey Brooke, got a picture of Royce so you can get him back???

• kydaylilylady
    17 years ago

Yep, that first one is Brooke alright. In her cut offs without the caked up stuff that she need's Jim's trowel to apply! Now I'm not sure I recognize that second person. Recognize the dog though!

And no, I don't have the first picture of me to post. What few there are of me are all hard copies. Really hard....

Janet

• highjack
    17 years ago

MUD will be Royce's new name, along with a few others not permitted on this site but it involves words such as #*&^%% and *^$&^ and @*%)!# - all rated with multiple XXXX's.

Now where did you find that? I didn't think I had ever been stupid enough to post any pictures on the world wide web! Can't say much for the red in the face woman in the matching red jacket, but isn't the dog gorgeous. It was hard work on an old lady on a very hot day but the win was worth it because the dog was retired that day, win or lose, to become the world's best pet.

Trust me, if I had a pic of Royce, it would be on this site soooooooo fast and it would also take two minutes to load it would be so big.

Brooke (thinking road trip to GA with a telephoto lens)

• marcia_m
    17 years ago

Putting names to faces is nice. But I'm usually behind the camera, not in front! This is one from a year or so ago.
    {{gwi:633121}}

• MaxBaerHems
    17 years ago

Ok..it was a few years ago...but I stopped drinking now....:)

{{gwi:633124}}

Rick

• mizellie
    17 years ago

You are cheating Rick. Now you owe us and how do we know you have STOPPED drinking? Afterall you started very young. A more recent picture please.....

Brooke, I must have seen that pic somewhere or maybe on tv..I watch the dog shows.. Anyway, I like the one in the cutoffs but it needs to be closer.

pretty lady marcia. It really is good to put faces to names..seems more personal...Ellie

Your turn Royce.

• flower_lover5
    17 years ago

Hmmmmmmm Rick - and are we to believe they had Smirnoff Black Cherry Twist when you were a baby? And your name is really what - Giovanni?
    Come on now!!!! 'Fess up

• rsts
    17 years ago

Been thinking about this thread and the thought came to me that those wanting everyone to show pictures of themselves are always handsome/attractive. I ain't never seen an old ugly man suggesting people show pictures of themselves.

Now whatever caused Ms. Brooke to get all upset. I just showed a picture of her in which she looked like a human instead of a speck on the landscape. Yeah, her face was a little red, but everyone knows that is just a reflection from the red coat. If it would make her happier, I have another where her face is not red, but she is looking down at the dog and she does not have the look of elegance as in the picture I showed. Now, this is the same person who suggested I needed a housemate in case I get injured by some of my stupid equipment.. Then she pitches a hissy fit because I posted a picture of a very attractive, elegant woman. Geez, I think I drudther just get a cell phone. At least you can switch them off. Oh, and as promised, I have deleted the picture.

Rain forecast for tomorrow, but looks like another beautiful day today. Guess I better do a little (probably very little) work.

Mud

• MaxBaerHems
    17 years ago

Ok...ok...so the pic is my Grandson.....LOL and yes, the bottle was empty...his Dad had taken care of that...LOL I'll find one of me...somewhere...today...geeezzzzzzz LOL

• highjack
    17 years ago

Obviously Rick is going to be handsome too since the grandbaby is and we all know he took after grandpa.

Hi Marcia - nice to see you.

Now MUD, where are you finding those pictures? I was worried you had gotten hold of the calendar picture I did a couple of years ago for that famous restaurant named after a bird. It cost hubby a small fortune to try to buy all those up and keep them out of circulation.

Brooke - who purchased a telephoto lens on line today

• MaxBaerHems
    17 years ago

Thanks Brooke.....I think he is a handsome young lad...but I think the only contribution I can take credit for is his eyes....LOL He surely is the Happiest little fellow I have ever been around...he never cries...and only a cream..for a second if Ice cream comes out and you don't get he some fast enough....LOL
    This is the only pic I found of Grand Pa..that was recent...I'll have to get a update one Mother's day...speaking of which..I hope all you Mom's have a wonderful day!

Rick
    {{gwi:633125}}

• maximus7116
    17 years ago

Nice pictures, everyone!

Rick, is that your car, or are you just drooling over it?

Brooke, you look just the way I imagined.

• numama
    17 years ago

Brooke...what's all the fuss about? I'd much rather had a picture made up than not! Very pretty!
    Nice to see you Marcia!
    VERY CUTE granbaby Rick...NICE TRY!
    ! Looks to me like he is DROOLING over the Mustang!
    Royce, we'll be the judge as nobody thinks of themselves as good looking obviously!
    Here is a pic of ME, Jack Carpenter, and Josie Bomar taken Tuesday, May 9, 2006:
    {{gwi:633126}}

• highjack
    17 years ago

Is anyone else seeing the same genetic trait running through Rick's family? I'm almost afraid to mention this in case Rick is as vindictive as Mud but Rick and his grandbaby are both holding bottles?

maximus we must do something about your imagination - it appears warped to me.

Is it one of the deadly sins to be jealous of numama?

Brooke

• MaxBaerHems
    17 years ago

I'm not a vindictive person...LOL My "Bottle" is Mt Dew...:) No Chris, that one is not mine..I'll post mine here...I was trying to work a deal for that one..but the guy was "Stuck" about 5,000 more then I was willing to go...so I just kept admiring it and enjoyed the day looking at hundreds of them....Hope you all had a wonderful Mom's Day! Another Rain day here...today....

{{gwi:633128}}

• mizellie
    17 years ago

Nice Wheels, rick..But, we really wanted to see a closup of you and Mud. Not necessairly together. G started this thread and I think it's great to kinda know who we are talking too. It just seems more familyish. New word. I just made that one up, betcha didn't know that. I really like that navy color rick and it helps that it's spit shined... Ellie

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!