Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
laurelin_gw

Well, I'm impressed so far!

laurelin
17 years ago

I've heard a lot of good things about Marietta Gardens on GW, and after salivating over their online catalog for months, I've taken the plunge.

I just placed a very modest order (of oldies) with Marietta's this afternoon. Within a couple hours they had replied with an email confirming my order AND including the name of my bonus plant - worth as much as my entire order!! Wow, the subs I suggested were in line with what I'd ordered price-wise; I didn't expect such a generous bonus. Now I'm REALLY excited for that order to get here!

I ordered:

Bacon Gold Nugget - creamy-gold spotted and streaked from the mahogany eye

Jazz Band - pale pink with a bold dark rose eye that seems to be streaked out into the petals

Regent's Line - reminds me of a pansy, since the dark purple petal color makes fine whisker lines into the yellow eye

Coming Home - a nice rose/cream

Evening Harmony - a lavender polychrome

My bonus is: Totally Southern, a Shooter intro, rose with a huge darker rose eye and a yellow-green center, SEV, very nice

Like I said, I'm impressed! I might need to clear away some more turf next year for more daylilies. (MIGHT? MIGHT???? Hmm, do I really need grass by the driveway turnaround? Nah. Where's my shovel?)

Laurel

Comment (1)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus