Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

A Trip !!

mizellie
17 years ago

Ok you guys, stop piddling and ramblin until I get home. we are in Seligman, Mo and having a great time. We just got back from Eureaka Falls, where I got the cutest wind chime. I bought a few dls companions that I can't get in the big city of Ft. Payne and loaded a few rocks to take home for my NEW flower bed I am going to build. I will get a few more when I get to numama's house tomorrow..gonna steal them from her yard...LOL, ain't she in for a surprise? Talk soon, Miss you all...Ellie

Comments (7)

• highjack
    17 years ago

Glad your having fun Ellie and we need a full report from numama's house what you are confiscating from her. I saw those gorgeous rock borders she has so bring me some too, please.

Brooke

• rsts
    17 years ago

Ellie, glad you are having a nice trip. BTW, I don't want no rocks. They look nice, but my back starts groaning when I just look at them. Will leave that for you young people.

• mizellie
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Royce, what a wuss. I took a load of rocks from my daughers place and ALMOST didn't have the room for the dls. Yeah, un huh, right. You know that ain't gonna happen.
    Brooke, I didn't even think about pictures until we left to eat. I got one or two of she and I. I haven't looked at them yet but if I look good in them, I might post them. Nancy will love that, I am sure.

Ellie

• numama
    17 years ago

Oh sure Ellie....post that pic! Then everyone can see I'm not tall, skinny, lanky brunette you thought you were gonna meet! LOL!
    I want to let everyone know that Ellie AND her sister, Helen are absolutely BEAUTIFUL WOMEN so don't let her fool ya! I could only wish I would look that good when I get to that age....well if I do!
    I didn't even think to pull out my camera! Should have taken a shot of Ellie trying to find a spot for 35 DLs! It was sooo funny! I was beginning to think she would have to leave her rocks with me! But NO...darn it...she figured it out! She also found some space for ticks unbeknownst to her! Anybody else out there having a bad tick problem like we are in Arkansas?
    BTW....Ellie went to Eureka Springs...not Eureka Falls as she stated! Here in Arkansas...we call it little Sweden. I believe Jan has been there too!
    SURE WAS FUN ELLIE!
    Nancy

• highjack
    17 years ago

What fun to get to meet GW friends - sounds like you had a great time. I love Ellie posting pics if SHE looks good. Good luck numama - hope you remembered to smile because I'm sure mizellie looked good so we will get to put faces with the names.

Brooke

• numama
    17 years ago

Bumping up for Marilyn to read!
    Nancy

• daylilylady
    17 years ago

Oh Nancy, your so nice to bring up both threads for me...I can't stop laughing :)

Ellie, sounds like you had a blast on your vacation!!
    Marilyn

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor