Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kydaylilylady

Haven't heard

kydaylilylady
17 years ago

anything out of Edward lately. Reckon this new job has got his nose so close to the grindstone that he doesn't have time for us anymore?

Janet

Comments (11)

• Edward_Kimball
    17 years ago

Pretty much. They are keeping me on my toes. I wil try to wander by a little more frequently. My club's first meeting was last night and I picked up a nice clump of a white seeding: a good 7 fans.

{{gwi:635745}}

• tweetypye
    17 years ago

Very nice Edward. Good for you.
    Now don't you be forgetting your dl buddies around here, just because you're back out in the real world!!! :)
    Jan

• highjack
    17 years ago

Edward I thought maybe you were so busy knitting you didn't have time for us. Sorry to say, it appears winter is coming early and your needles will be quite busy this year.

Brooke

• Edward_Kimball
    17 years ago

The sweater is coming along. I think I have passed the halfway mark. I still have time for daylilies. Today after work I dug up a huge clump of Little Wine Cup and moved it next door. That made room for the white seedling. One of the other neighbours dropped off a good sized fan of Amanda's Intrigue X Michael Miller.

TTFN

• gonegardening
    17 years ago

Isn't it great to be missed, Edward!

Sounds like you have nice neighbors! Very pretty seedling up there.

• daylilylady
    17 years ago

She's a beauty, Edward. Love that delicate yellow edge. I just loved your pic of 'Mal' so much that I bid on it on the LA. Someone else must really want it because I got my second outbid notice a little while ago. I'll try again in the spring. I want to see pics of your sweater when your done.
    Marilyn

• Edward_Kimball
    17 years ago

Here is the sweater as of today.

{{gwi:635746}}

• gonegardening
    17 years ago

Wow, Edward! Here I can't even manage to knit a simple hat and look at you! That is really impressive! That looks quite complicated to me!

• kydaylilylady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Geez! The best I can do is a simple afgan, crocheted. I like them stitches that I don't have to think too much about. Nice job Edward. You could go into business "Hand knitting by Edward" It looks like it's going to be nice and warm.

Janet

• Edward_Kimball
    17 years ago

Hi Janet, thanks for the compliment. I would have to sell that sweater for $10,000.00. It has taken three months and counting. I have about a week to go til I am down to the waist. I'll try it on and have my wife take a picture. My next one I am using bigger needles.

Edward

• highjack
    17 years ago

You'll learn to love those big needles Edward. Here's a suggestion - if you think those needles are small, try knitting for Nancy's grandbaby! By the time you get it done, he will be helping dig plants.

Brooke