Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Important !!!

Posted by mizellie z7 Al (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 16, 06 at 0:43

In 11 days your cell phone numbers will be released to telemarketing. The way I understand it is that you will be charged for the call. If you go to donotcall.gov, you call register all of your phone numbers at one whack so they won't be able to call you. I sent some of you e-mails, but didn't have some of yours in my address book. Don't wait to late..Ellie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Important !!!

Thanks, Ellie, for the heads up. I had forgotten about the cell phones...just went and put ours all up. Yikes!

o

Someone sent me an e-mail and said this wasn't true BUT I had rather be safe than sorry. After all, the gov. actually allowed us to d add our cell phones for a reason. In any case, I am covered now as well as you are, gonegardening....Ellie

o

Thanks for reminding me Ellie. I jumped over there and registered mine and my DH's cell phones today. :) Already had the home phone listed, and for those who are sceptical about it working, believe me, it does. I used to get tons of those awful calls, but after registering my phone # on the do not call list, I never get telemarketing calls any more. :)
Jan

o

Glad I could help. I did mine on-line but anyone can ca...888-382-1222 and register BUT they have to call from the phone they are listing. 2 cells, 2 calls. 1 call from each phone.....Ellie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here