Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some More Color!

Posted by mizellie z7 Al (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 10, 06 at 16:13

This first JM is a seedling. it is very colorful and it's one of my favs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the JM I have been trying to find a name for. I have posted the pics before but they actually so close that you couldn't tell much about it...

Another view! There are other trees in the backgorund, not to be confused with the JM.

This is the trunk...

And last but not least is the leaf size. I didn't go so far as to measure them but as you can see they are quite small.

Brooke, the other pics I posted of this tree were very close up and so looked large leafed....Ellie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some More Color!

OHmygawd, you have manicured nails! What kind of gardener are you - lol! Sure doesn't match my nails (which I got dirty again this afternoon).

You are right, it does have a small leaf. I can't ID it from a picture, maybe in the spring, but not now. How tall is it - I think the Shin is 10-15' at maturity. Whatever it is, it is gorgeous.

Brooke

o
RE: Some More Color!

Brooke,
I had my nails manicured a couple of weeks ago. My daughter was ashamed to be seen with me..Hehehe!! I have had to do it again ( myself ) a few days ago cause they don't stay purty. Since I have been sick, I haven't been able to get outside soooo, they keep pretty clean.

I will try to remember to get a picture of my JM in the spring when she is in color. I think she is between 10 and 12 feet high. I am only guessing about that but I think she is the most colorful of all of my JMs.....Ellie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here