Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Latest Pics.

Posted by mizellie z7 Al (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 1, 06 at 16:52

Here are the latest pictures of our newest G'Grandchild. You can see that she is concentrating on something, I know not what...This is Arayna Jade..Ellie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Latest Pics.

Ellie, AJ is such a precious lil girl! I DEFINITELY see some g'ma genes there!
You have really strong genes don't you? SUCH A SWEETIE!
Nancy

o

Thank you Nancy. She is just like her mama was when she was a baby and they are both like my daughter. It's the eyes. They are just black.... Mine are yukky brown as you know...LOl....Ellie

Sorry, you can't see Kirsten's face.

o

What a baby doll, Ellie. She looks so serious about something. I take it that Kirsten is her mother? She's lovely also.
Don't we just love sharing pics of our grands? Hope you don't mind me sharing a couple with you too.
These were made just today, of my daughter Alyssa, and my ggdaughter, McKensey. She's almost 9 months and Alyssa is 13.

Jan :0)

o

Oh, I love the beautiful baby pictures. No grands here (not for a LOOOONG time!). But I can't resist showing a picture of my daughter, Juliana, after painting her playhouse in the back yard this summer:

Laurel

o

I have to get in on this too...:)
My Grandson....First, up on Mom's kitchen counter...He thinks it's fun to sit up under the cabinets and watch Mom put away the groceries...notice he has the receipt...must be checking to insure Mom didn't blow the budget...LOL

The second pic..of course...just prior to going out for some Trick or Treating.....16 Months Old and acting like a Pro...."Adorable ain't I"...he says as they reach for the treats..:)

o

That's precious Laurel! Juliana looks as though she really got into painting that playhouse!!
OK, Rick, he's certainly adorable, so how about a name to put with that cutie? :)
It's fun seeing photos of everyones kids and grandkids. Thanks for starting this thread, Ellie.
I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.
God Bless,
Jan

o

Thank you Tweety. I am on my way to church, even as I type. Covered dish today.. I made a scratch pond ckae, a greman coffee cake and barbacued chicken. I think most are tired of turkey for awhile.

Mackensey is beautiful.. Such a happy looking baby as is Alyssa. Such gorgeous smiles.
I have a Mackensey too!! Mack to me. I will post a pic later.

Julianna did a fine painting job, Laurel. She is going to be an artist when she grows up. A very beautiful one at that!!

Rick, do give us a name for that handsome young man. I am thinking that he looks like his grandpa. At least I bet you hope so....LOL.. He has gorgeous blue eyes.

You folks. have a very nice Lords Day....Ellie

o

Ya'll hafta 'xcuse mi Pappe....he gits al xcited win he gits ta talk bout me or shair me with others....hehehe
He needs ta teach me ta spel too.
My name is Giovanni...and I am an Angel...hehe
I just have that guilty look..by I never do nuttin wrong or bad...hahaha

I mean just look at that face...now ya see what I mean...:0)
Nice to meet you fine folks....G-Man

o

What a cutie and yes Max, you could use a spelling lesson or two.. I am kidding as I know you are. I looked at my last post and saw 3 or 4 wrongly spelled words.. LOL.. Anyway,Giovanni is a handsome one. Bet he's smart too and can type....Ellie

o

Ok I had to join this too, my great grandson Matthew and his birthday cake

smelling grandmas flowers

my other great grand I don't have any good pics online yet as he is only two months old now,,Photobucket is so cranky I can't get that top pic to go smaller,,Dot in Texas

o

He's a perfect doll, Dot. Be sure to post your little one's photo when you get a good one. :)
Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here