Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maxbaerhems

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

MaxBaerHems
17 years ago

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Rick

Comments (5)

• highjack
    17 years ago

Same to you Rick and to all other daylily lovers.

Brooke

• laurelin
    17 years ago

Merry, Merry Christmas! And, a very happy, blessed New Year, too.

Our son was up before 6, too excited to stay in bed any longer; our daughter slept in (amazing - she's our early bird), and our son had to wake her up when he couldn't stand waiting any longer (she's almost 5, he's 8). We had a great Christmas - very low-tech and old fashioned. Model trains, dollies, toy cars, stuffed animals - rather Norman Rockwell, except for the total lack of snow (which we may yet get tonight). This morning, it's a wonderful life.

Laurel

• numama
    17 years ago

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
    Laurel....Once they are older like mine, I don't think you can get away with the low tech thing! LOL! Enjoy it while you can! We were pretty high tech and old fashion mix here! This was my first Christmas with a grandson so I must share our photo, along with me and my kids.
    Hope everyone had a BRIGHT AND CHEERY CHRISTMAS!
    {{gwi:636999}}
    {{gwi:637000}}

• tweetypye
    17 years ago

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We did. DH got home last Friday, we had our family day after church Sunday. Two of my kids and one of my grandsons couldn't make it. But, we had a house full with the rest of them. Visited my MIL Christmas Day then my DH had to get back on the road early this morning. :( I just had a call from him, and he made it back to Raleigh, NC a little while ago.
    I hope you all have a very Happy New Year too!
    Jan

• gmatx zone 6
    17 years ago

I hope everyone had a very wonderful and blessed Christmas. Seems like just last year that our children were small and making Christmas morning soooo lively - and early! Now we have fun calling the sons, who live one and two time zones earlier than us, to see if the grandkids are up yet...LOL. Being a grandparent has its privileges! Numama, that grandson looks like he has Grandma wrapped around his little finger.....

DH also made it home last Friday evening from NC. We had a very quite Christmas - just he and myself. He had to fly back out to NC about noon Christmas day as he was going to have subcontractors on site today, so he had to be there.
    May each and every one of you have a healthy, prosperous, and absolutely delightful New Year!

Mary