Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Problem!

Posted by mizellie z7 Al (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 11, 06 at 23:14

I can't read this GW at all. Everything seems to be in the Bart ( or something like it ) style. Seems that even the headings, essages , Subject of posting, ( literally everything ) is in this font. I don't know what happened but it is a problem. SOMEBODY, HELP ME !!!!!! PLEASE..Ellie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Problem!

Hi Ellie, If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer... click on "Tools" at the top of your browser, then click on "Internet Options", then on the "General" tab click on "Fonts" at the bottom, select "Latin based" under language script, then select "Times New Roman" under webpage font. Hope this helps.
Kathy

o

Kathy, that was the problem but I don't know how it got changed. There is no one that uses my pc but me and I haven't changed it. Thank you so much for your help...Ellie

o

I have tried to convince my husband there are evil and sneaky creatures living inside this high tech box and he laughs at me. Thanks Ellie, you have proven my point.

Be afraid, be verrrrry afraid - they do have minds of their own.

Brooke

o

It was probably some type of automatic update (which I hate).
Anytime I install a program (even my windows installation), I require that this evil high tech box ask my permission to download/install automatic updates. I don't want it doing something behind my back without my knowledge. It might just start posting or buying things on its own accord. Didn't I see something like that in a movie????

o

Thanks so much you all, That's it, all I have to tell DH from now on is, NO, I DID NOT BUY THAT DAYLILY!!, The evil box did it:) I'm off the hook now:)Anita

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here