Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: tons of daylily seed!!!

Posted by riverratspaz 09LA (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 5, 06 at 17:22

I know alot of people are looking for labled seed crosses.
Last season i made alot of crosses, and didn't have time to lable them all, i only have the ability to keep a few, and i need to get rid of the rest, my greenhouse is to small!!!

I grow my DL's in south Louisiana, the named varieties i grow are all grown for their ability to shrug off rust, increase @ least by 2 in one season, and bright color! I also am partial to the spiders, UFO's, and ruffled edges.

97% are Diploids, so thats the seed im advertising!

I PROMISE you will receive good viable seed. The seed was harvested fresh, dried for 3-5 days before final storage, has been chilled, and was treated with a light solution of Daconil.

If anyones interested email me!
I DONT NEED MUCH FOR A TRADE, as long as it will survive the heat and humidity down here........I'm good!!!

ADIOS MI AMIGOS!
Gerard

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: tons of daylily seed!!!

Hi Gerara Can I please have some of your daylily seeds! Since you mentioned you don't need much for trade, would you like me paypal you postage or send SASE? Thank you! Wenny

o

Hello Gerard
I would very much be interested in yor seeds as well. Please check out my trade list and see what you would like in exchange. I just love any daylily so anything you have crossed will be a pleasure to grow.
Thank you
Toni

o

I would like some of your daylilly seeds,check my list.Marcella

o

I would like some of your daylilly seeds,check my list.Marcella

o

Hi I checked for the red Beebalm,I had one seed pod if you want it,Marcella

o

hello
I'v never grown daylilies before but a local gardener said I should try. I don't have much to trade I just sent off a large round robin trade and I sent all my extra seed, I wont be getting the exchange back for a few weeks. I can make some nice seed envelopes, I traded with them last year and everyone liked them. say 100 envies and you can send what ever you think is fair.
let me know
michelle

o

Was wondering if you had any daylily seeds left? I would love some of them. Please see my list for any thing you might like in trade! Thanks, Melinda
I do have alot not listed if you were looking for something in particular.

o

Hello, I was wondering also if you have any seed left. I am new to DL, please check my list.

o

hi
if you have any seed left id be glad to reimburse you for your time and postage..i have 3-4 yr old rose of sharon seedlings if you want to trade..would really love to have some i just got into daylilies and would like to try from seed
thx
B

o

ALL SEED IS GONE
Thanks to those who responded for providing what i hope are loving homes for all the seeds/plants. Although i know my seeds may eventually reach maturity and be murder victims once they bloom!!!

Honestly i hope all the crosses i made yeild wonderful additions to all gardens they have been excepted into!
Thanks G

o

Starting Dayliliies from Seed......Never have done these before but I have about 6 different kinds and would be interested in a little info or link....will have seeds after this growing season to swap....thanks in advance.....Gert

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here