Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Trade ?

Posted by aquawise zone 4 Utah (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 22, 11 at 10:59

I would like Some Daylily seeds!Not picky about color or crosses. I have Lotus seeds or check out my trade list. Thanks! LMK

Here is a link that might be useful: Gallery

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Trade ?

I need to pare down, and I would like to offer you the daylily seeds I know I can't find room for.

Mine have the wider petals and most of the flowers are edged in gold glitter, although I have a few with yellow or plain edges.

Here's a couple examples of the edges, if you're unfamilar with them:

honey-type Gold edge on See His Glory
See His Glory - Gold Edge

and on another plant
Gold edge webbing on Prickled Petals x Awesome Blossom seedling
Photobucket

If you'd like the seeds I have left, please send over an e-mail to me. I have quite a few to offer.

o

Closed

o
Seeds sent

I sent an e-mail with a list of seed crosses and pictures showing the crosses' parents. I have also mailed the seeds out to you, and they are on their way. Good luck with them!

o

Hi Marbree - WOW, those are beautiful!!!!!!
Did you grow the day lilies from seed???
Thanks for those pictures!
I, have never seen anything like them!
Tina

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here