I have the following named daylily seed both the mother and the father are known. I prefer to trade these seed for seed for other named daylilies. First choice would be those with known pollen also, but will consider unknown fathers if I really like the mother. Will also consider trades for things on my wish list. No SASB's for these sorry.
Daylily hemorocalis 09 Artemio onto Barbara Mitchell
Daylily hemorocalis 09 Always afternoon x shores of time
Daylily hemorocalis 09- Faith onto Peggy Jeffcoat
Daylily hemorocalis 09 Hush little baby x mardigras 33
Daylily hemorocalis 09 Low country Lady pod x Big Kiss poll
Daylily hemorocalis 09- mardigras 2 poll x peggy Jeffcoat pod
Daylily hemorocalis 09 Peggy Jeffcoat x mardigras 33
Daylily hemorocalis 09 Peggy Jeffcoat x mardigras
Daylily hemorocalis 09 Red volunteer x mardigras 33
Daylily hemorocalis 09 Red volunteer pod x Passion for red Poll
Daylily hemorocalis 09 Siloam shocker pod x Peggy Jeffcoat Poll.
Daylily hemorocalis 09 Snowy apparition x Passion for red
|First- I have read that daylily seeds have to be prechilled for a long time, is that true? Are yours prechilled? Are they hard to germinate? |
I would very much like seeds of any daylilies especially rebloomers, if they are not too hard to germinate. Please see my trade list for what I have to offer. Thanks.
Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Daylily Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here