Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
catrina_gw

wanted: dl and hosta seed

Catrina's Garden
14 years ago

Hi,

I have the following hosta and day lily seed for trade. All are open polinated and harvested in the fall of '09. The daylily trades are quite small; some only a few seeds.

Hosta Bingo

Hosta Blue Angel

Hosta Bressingham Blue

Hosta Francee

Hosta Frances Williams

Hosta Independance

Hosta June

Hosta Pauls Glory (I think this one was incorrectly identified at the nursery - It's a nice hosta, but not Paul's glory - please see the photo on my trade list and lmk if you think you know what it is)

Hosta Twilight

Hosta Venusta

Hosta Wide Brim

Daylily  Can Can

Daylily  Frans Hals

Daylily  Sienna Sunset

No SASB's at this time please. Please let me know the age of the seed that you are offering. Please forgive if I'm a tiny bit picky on trades for things not on my wish list. I have a lot of things that are not listed here so I may have it already and also there are a lot of things that don't do well here in z4. I am open to suggestions however. Here it is: http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/catrina . Or see my post on the seed trade forum titled 2 for 1 on these last few things I'm looking for.

Thanks for considering this trade.

I answer all e-mails so if you don't hear from me please assume that I didn't get it and e-mail me directly at catrina.tel@gmail.com.

Catrina

Sponsored
FineLine Kitchens, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars81 Reviews
Award Winning Kitchen & Bath Design Center Serving the DMV Area