Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: dl and hosta seed

Posted by catrina z4b WI (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 19, 10 at 0:03

Hi,
I have the following hosta and day lily seed for trade. All are open polinated and harvested in the fall of '09. The daylily trades are quite small; some only a few seeds.
Hosta Bingo
Hosta Blue Angel
Hosta Bressingham Blue
Hosta Francee
Hosta Frances Williams
Hosta Independance
Hosta June
Hosta Pauls Glory (I think this one was incorrectly identified at the nursery - It's a nice hosta, but not Paul's glory - please see the photo on my trade list and lmk if you think you know what it is)
Hosta Twilight
Hosta Venusta
Hosta Wide Brim
Daylily Can Can
Daylily Frans Hals
Daylily Sienna Sunset
No SASB's at this time please. Please let me know the age of the seed that you are offering. Please forgive if I'm a tiny bit picky on trades for things not on my wish list. I have a lot of things that are not listed here so I may have it already and also there are a lot of things that don't do well here in z4. I am open to suggestions however. Here it is: http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/catrina . Or see my post on the seed trade forum titled 2 for 1 on these last few things I'm looking for.
Thanks for considering this trade.
I answer all e-mails so if you don't hear from me please assume that I didn't get it and e-mail me directly at catrina.tel@gmail.com.
Catrina

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here