t bone walker
todd fox
watermelon moon

want hostas....or what have you got
no more daylilies....have too many now

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: lots of daylilies want hostas

I'm interested in breed apart, magnificant rainbow, and holiday thrills. I have the following hosta: blue eyes, blue cadet, halcyon, stiletto, and lancifolia. Let me know if you what to trade.

o

I have golden fanfare, guacamole, francee, and several others. Will have to check the names. I also have other items if interested. I am very interested in several of your daylilies. PLMK If anything catches your eye. Thanks, Melinda

o

• Posted by bobbih z10 San Diego (My Page) on
    Sun, May 24, 09 at 23:04

Interested in your daylilies, don't have any of those. Please check my have list under BobbiH to see if I have anything you might like.

o

I don't have much in the way of hosta, especially what you have already been offered. I do have a Sum & Substance & Polar Moon, Diamond Tiara. Maybe I have something else on my list you would be interested in?
I'm interested in Breed Apart, Etched Eyes, Magnificent Rainbow, & Todd Fox.

o

I would love to trade some of your day lilies for canna auatralia & tropicanna.
Jan
canna ausralia
tropicanna

o

• Posted by bobbih z10 San Diego (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 19, 09 at 9:48

Sent you a package a week and half ago. Have sent you emails with no response from you. Do you plan on sending your part of our deal???

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here