Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Ancient Wisdom,Westbourne Easter Sunrise, etc

Posted by crackingtheconcrete 7a (My Page) on
Sat, May 14, 11 at 18:39

As my orders are coming in, I'm sometimes getting one little extra fan tied with the plant I ordered and thought it might be fun to trade those for a small fan of your daylilies Or other perennial starts. I have : Ancient Wisdom, Westbourne Easter Sunrise, Michelle Buyaki, and Westbourne Easter Egg Hunt.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Ancient Wisdom,Westbourne Easter Sunrise, etc

Hi I'm interested in the Ancient Wisdom and Easter Sunrise, I doing a biblical name DL garden

Let me know I've got
Jolyene Nickole
and
Magic Carpet Ride
You can also look at my trade list and see if there is any thing you might want.
I hang out at the Round Robin Exchange

Hope to here from ya soon, Thanx
Carmen

o

Hi, Carmen, :)
I'll try your email to give details of what's still available.

o
RE: Ancient Wisdom,Westbourne Easter Sunrise, etc

Hi, Carmen, :)
I'll try your email to give details of what's still available.

o

Hi, i would love the 2 westbournes, i have lots of named daylilys to offer.
You can email me if you are still interested and have these and i will give you what i have available.

o

Irish Rose ..I went ahead and sent you an email via gardenweb ")

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here