Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Hearts of Fire, Mayan Poppy, Stone Beacon

Posted by twixanddud z5/6 SE Mich (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 4, 13 at 12:05

I will send these for postage, I am trying to downsize my daylily collection. I have at least two fans of each of these. Please let me know which ones you're interested in. I want to ship in the next week or so.

Hearts of Fire (Stamile, 1998)
Mayan Poppy (Munson, 1980)
Stone Beacon (Stamile, 2000)
Eyes on the Prize (Emmerich)

Please contact me if you are interested - if anyone is in SE Michigan and wants to pick them up, they will get first priority.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Hearts of Fire, Mayan Poppy, Stone Beacon

Hi-I am willing to take them all for postage. Please let me know how much for postage. I will also email you. Thank you!

o

If anyone else is interested in Hearts of Fire, Mayan Poppy or Stone Beacon, I have some more fans of any of those. Eyes on the Prize is no longer available, as I only have two fans of that one.

o

Id love to have what you have left.
Please let me know.
Erin

o

Erin, I sent you a response but the email bounced back to me - your email address you have registered with gardenweb is not valid. Please update it and send me an email (also include your valid email in your response, just in case) again as soon as possible. Thanks.

o

Update: daylilies are all taken.

o

received email ,sent out money thanks :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here