Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Sebastian Tierney, Bellerive Belle, Siloam Merle Kent, etc

Posted by crackingtheconcrete 7a (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 13, 11 at 10:47

I have several great bloomers that I'm either dividing, have a double of, or just don't personally love the color as follows:

Sebastian Tierney - DF

Bellerive Belle (soft baby pink with darker pink ring)- DF

Siloam Merle Kent - clump

Fairy Tale Pink -small DF

Isle of Wight (or Isle of Man- I have the tag and can't read the faded last word) by Trimmer- supposed to be a good hybridizing flower- 1f

Chorus Line - DF

Burst of Eternity (Shooter)- great bloomer and color, but shape is not the donut-round one showed on the website. -small clump

*NOTE. I did receive the "gift" of rust from two late-sent southern orders this year, and although I isolated the guilty parties and feel I have done. pretty well keeping it in check(in six weeks I have seen no rust on these), I can't 100% guarantee it, so you may not want to trade daylilies with me this year if rust overwinters in your zone.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Sebastian Tierney, Bellerive Belle, Siloam Merle Kent,

emailed you , holly

o

holly, I saw your post early this a.m. but still haven't received the email - gardenweb is just chugging along. Lol I'll answer asap after I get it. :)

o

Sent you mail.
Pat

o

Hi, Pat :) I also am not finding your email, so be patient with me. Im not sure if GW is being particularly slow or if my email is shuffling GW messages into spam, which Ill need another computer to check.

o

Update: I have Fairy Tale Pink, Chorus Line, and Bellerive Belle remaining.

o

i received my daylilys they were really nice thanks again, holly

o

I have to say thank you because you helped me ID one of my daylilies (I think)!!! I've been trying to ID one that I believe looks identical to Chorus Line... this is the first time I've seen one so similar with a name! So, THANK YOU! I don't know if you're still offering, but I sent you an e-mail anyway...

- Rachel

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here