Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: September trade?

Posted by ngraham z6 KY (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 18, 08 at 15:56

I am hoping to make a few future trades. I am really looking for daylilies on my wish list, several older daylilies-Matt, Easy Ned, Neddy, Skinny Minnie, Mary's Gold, Mary Mary, Look Here Mary, Graham Memorial, any with Nancy, Irene, Bob, or Isaac in the name. Also interested in spider daylilies I do not have, and might could be talked into anything :) For something more special, I do have a longer list of daylilies listed on my page. Many are not big enough to trade yet, but I can check to see.
I have:
Hyperion
Little Business;
Eenie Allegro,
My Melinda,
Catherine Woodbury,
Autumn Red,
Little Grapette,
Little Audrey,
Crimson Pirate,
Dumortieri,
Bonanza,
Autumn Minaret,
So Lovely,
Stella Supreme,
Happy Returns,
Autumn Blaze,
Burning Daylight,
chicago Apache,
Tigerling,
New Dawn,
Little Bee,
Disco rose,
Fairy Tale Pink,
Firestorm,
Franz Hals
Red Magic
& of course, Stella D'oro

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: September trade?

Hi Nancy,

I would love to trade with you again. The plants I grew from the Brian's smile balloon flower seeds you sent to me are blooming now. They are very pretty.

I know I have Matt to share with you. I will try to get myself organized soon for a fall trade, but you can see a lot of the plants I grow on my member page. Not all are big enough to divide. I am sorry that so many of my hyperlinks no longer are functional.

Kathy

o

Hi Would like to trade daylilies with you. Look at my list on my page. Thanks & plmk Charlene

o

I am getting ready to dig next weekend so thought I would bring this back to the top.

o

Do you have any daylily seeds to trade? I have lots of plants including shrubs and trees that I will trade. Let me know. Thanks
Betty

o

I know this is a old post.. but i emailed you a few days ago to see if you would like to trade DL's with me. PLMK_ I do need to update
Thanks!
Lisa/wishnforspring

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here