Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Named daylilies for trade

Posted by njmomma z6 NJ (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 12, 10 at 19:02

I have double fans of the following daylilies for trade. Please email me if you would like to trade and with a list of what you have available.

Annabelle's Blush
Annabelle's Blush
Annabelle's Blush
Waiting For Peace
Waiting for Peace
Waiting for Peace
Happy Returns (sorry no pic)
Fairy Tale Pink (sorry no pic)
White Crinoline
White Crinoline
Stately Sir
Stately Sir
Scarlet Orbit (sorry no pic)
Beautiful Edgings (sorry no pic)

Thanks!
Natanya

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Named daylilies for trade

I would be interested in annabelles blush and scarlett orbit. I have sugar candy, and ice dance I could trade. Or if you prefer I have a nice list of Iris available. My lillies are just now blooming so if you want lillies it would need to wait a bit longer.

o
RE: HAVE: Named daylilies for trade

I'm interested in white crinoline & waiting for peace. Only have lots of tawny but will you take postage or chocolate mint?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here