Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
formerly_twixanddud

HAVE: Judy in the Sky, Eyes on the Prize, San Ignacio

I have a several fans of Judy in the Key (Yost, 2008), a few fans of Eyes on the Prize (Emmerich, 2002) and a couple of fans of San Ignacio (Stamile, 1998) that I am looking to give to someone who will appreciate them. Please contact me if you are interested - I may be willing to send them for postage instead of trading. If anyone is in SE Michigan and wants to pick them up, they will get first priority.

Comments (3)

• janie1leigh
    11 years ago

I would love to trade-I will send you an e-mail

• cashclan
    11 years ago

Ohhh my GOODNESS I can't BELIEVE I missed this message. I found it by doing a google search for Eyes on the Prize. I am trying to add daylilies to my garden that are Bible related so as I walk through the garden I can use them to tell my grand children about the Bible.
    This daylily by Emmerich is from from I Corinthians 9:24-25 and Philippians 3:14 - "Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize (eternal life) for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus"
    I also LOVE the color of San Ignacio but if I could only have ONE I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a fan of Eyes on the Prize.
    I wasn't able to find a picture of Judy in the Sky to see what it looks like, but my FIRST and FAVORITE would be Eyes on the Prize, please, pretty please with sugar on top?
    I hope I'm not too late.
    If you would like to trade I have a list you can check out and see if there is anything you would like :0)

this gal would REALLY appreciate the daylily!!! You would be making my garden GREAT!!!!!
    (((HUGS)))
    Sharon Cash
    zone 7

• Laura twixanddud - SE MI - 5b
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Update - these daylilies are all taken.

Sponsored