Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Judy in the Sky, Eyes on the Prize, San Ignacio

Posted by twixanddud z5/6 SE Mich (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 5, 12 at 19:55

I have a several fans of Judy in the Key (Yost, 2008), a few fans of Eyes on the Prize (Emmerich, 2002) and a couple of fans of San Ignacio (Stamile, 1998) that I am looking to give to someone who will appreciate them. Please contact me if you are interested - I may be willing to send them for postage instead of trading. If anyone is in SE Michigan and wants to pick them up, they will get first priority.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Judy in the Sky, Eyes on the Prize, San Ignacio

I would love to trade-I will send you an e-mail

o

Ohhh my GOODNESS I can't BELIEVE I missed this message. I found it by doing a google search for Eyes on the Prize. I am trying to add daylilies to my garden that are Bible related so as I walk through the garden I can use them to tell my grand children about the Bible.
This daylily by Emmerich is from from I Corinthians 9:24-25 and Philippians 3:14 - "Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize (eternal life) for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus"
I also LOVE the color of San Ignacio but if I could only have ONE I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a fan of Eyes on the Prize.
I wasn't able to find a picture of Judy in the Sky to see what it looks like, but my FIRST and FAVORITE would be Eyes on the Prize, please, pretty please with sugar on top?
I hope I'm not too late.
If you would like to trade I have a list you can check out and see if there is anything you would like :0)

this gal would REALLY appreciate the daylily!!! You would be making my garden GREAT!!!!!
(((HUGS)))
Sharon Cash
zone 7

o

Update - these daylilies are all taken.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here