o
HAVE: For postage or trade

Posted by njmomma z6 NJ (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 9, 14 at 21:57

I have at least 2 fans of the following for trade or postage:

Russian Rhapsody
Elegant Candy
Gold Kissed

I would prefer to wait until Elegant Candy is done blooming before dividing it so maybe mid to late August. I've traded and mailed for postage a few years ago very successfully. I think it's a great way to share daylilies.

Natanya

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: For postage or trade

I've been thinking I need russian rhapsody, & I really like Gold Kissed. I have a few daylilies listed on my trade list & may have some others I can divide. Are there any you are looking for? Many of mine are still blooming & a few haven't started yet, so I may not be able to trade til later.

o

I'm sure I'll find something of yours I'll want. We can ship after they are done blooming. No rush. I'll check out your trade list. Russian Rhapsody is a winner that's why I put them in 3 spots but I forgot how tall they are so I'm keeping my original clump and trading the others. Gold Kissed is yours!

o

ok I just looked at your trade list. Wow, you have tons of plants! I'd like Wineberry Candy and I can always have more Beautiful Edgings. I also have Malaysian Marketplace I could send you because it's never increased for me and I see it's on your wish list. I didn't see another daylily on your trade list for it so maybe you have others not on your list? I can send yours out next week if you'd like.

o

Oh, yes! I'm been drooling over Malaysian Marketplace for some time. What type of daylily do you like? I know I was looking at Stumbling Stone a day or 2 ago & thinking it should be divided, may have a fan or 2 of Clown Parade. There is Jim Brown too. I'll go through the garden tomorrow & check.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here