Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
teresahall_gw

HAVE: have hundreds of named daylilies to trade...

teresahall
16 years ago

I have appr. 250 daylilies and would love to trade for more. I am interested in newer daylilies 97 to present preferable. I have been on the forum before but have been gone for a while. I have traded with a lot of people on here in the past. I have pictures of all my daylilies at

Photobucket.com search: teresasgarden

Thanks! Teresa

Comments (22)

• mydogjake
    16 years ago

Teresa,

Beautiful daylilies! See if there is anything on my list that interests you.
    Sandy

• jen_frazier
    16 years ago

Oh my goodness! You have some beautiful daylillies! i sure wish i had some to try to work a trade for - but i
    m new to daylillies and it's doubtful i have anything you would need.

i did enjoy looking at your pics though!!

Jennifer

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Teresa-I saw several I would love to trade for. How many were you wanting to trade for? I also have pictures on photobucket but you will need a password. Your name sounds familiar but I see you just joined gardenweb. E-mail me at flowerlover1@verizon.net

Shirley

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Teresa-I'm still interested in trading daylilies with you. LMK if you are still interested in trading yours.

Shirley

• paddlehikeva
    16 years ago

Hi Teresa,

I am interested in a possible trade. I can send you a list of the newer daylilies I have available for trade.

Thanks,
    Kathy

• wishnforspring
    16 years ago

Are you still trading your daylilies?
    If so please email me

• jeanr
    16 years ago

hello,

you have many that i would love to trade for. would you look over my trade list and see if there is anything that interests you?
    thanks,
    jean

• iovemygarden
    16 years ago

Hi would you trade with me for postage?? Pleae please as I have nothing to share right now. thanks

• jkunkel
    16 years ago

It must just be me, but ive tried several times to find her photos on photobucket, with no luck. What am I doing wrong? I searched teresasgarden and only came up with pics of someones picnic!

• flowersoffate
    16 years ago

lol. the same thing happened to me jkunkel. that little guy in the swimming pool is a doll, huh?

please email me for a list of my newer dl's. thanks. barb

• wishnforspring
    16 years ago

I have sent you another email

• geckospyker
    16 years ago

Hi Teresa,

Your daylilies are beautiful. Do you happen to have any seeds from your daylilies that you'd be willing to send for SASBE? Please, do let me know.

Best Regards,

Sharon

• flowersoffate
    16 years ago

has anyone heard from this lady? there is no way to contact her other than through this forum that i can see.

• kotzurc
    16 years ago

Hello,

Do you still have some daylilies to trade? I would love to have some. The only daylily I have is the orange field daylily. Please check my list and let me know if I have anything of interest for you.

Carol

• tink62
    16 years ago

Hi Teresa~
    I couldn't find your pix... I am despratly looking for a daylily named Siloam " Joel's Double " I need it for my oldest son's Memorial Garden * Joel ~ 26*
    I would trade anything for a small one if you have it. Please check my list and let me know if we can work sumpin out. I have seeds for some new daylilys also.
    Thanx 4 your time ~
    God Bless ~
    Tink62

• suzy_q_granny
    15 years ago

Do you have Siloam Ebony Doll ?
    I had it but lost it ?
    I have lots of named daylilies, I collect Siloam's and Candy's
    Please let me know.
    Thank You..

• tophersmith
    15 years ago

I would love to trade, please email me and I will send you pictures of my little collection
    csmith@slickedit.com

• brenda22
    15 years ago

I would be interested in trading. I can be emailed at bkgriswold@sbcglobal.net - I have some hostas - spilled milk and cherries jubilee, and a number of blue varieties and also have some daylilies. Please email one way or the other if you are interested in trading and I can send a full list. Thanks.

Brenda

• pnwjoy54
    15 years ago

Here's a link (below) for Teresa's Photo bucket page.

Here is a link that might be useful: Teresa's Photo bucket page

• bobbih
    15 years ago

Can't believe I haven't responded before. Your daylilies are beautiful. I prefer evergreen or sev. things with eyezones or ruffles. Please check my have list under Bobbih. If you are interested in a trade I'll take the time to go through your photobucket and make a list. Thanks, Bobbi

• veronagardener
    15 years ago

I see I am a year late, but let's try. Please look at my daylily listings for possible trades.
    Melvin

• veronagardener
    15 years ago

I have Spacecoast Extreme Fashion, Spacecoast Fancy Dancer, Spacecoast Sharp Tooth, Bama Belle,Charlie Pierce Memorial,
    Charming Ethel Smith,Chicago Picote Lace,Corryton Pink,
    Cosmic Hummingbird,Daring Deception,Darla Anita,
    Destined To See,Dipped In Honey,Driving Me Wild,Ed Brown,
    Ed Murray,Edith Sliger,Faces Of A Clown,Geisha Maiden,
    Inherieted Wealth,Inimitable,Jedi Tequila Sunset,Little Business,Midnight Magic,Ming Porcelain,Mr. Lucky,Moonlit Masquerade,Pastel Classic,Pearl Harbor,Persian Market,
    Red Peacemaker,Ruffled Apricot,Russian Rhapsody,Strawberry Candy,Tangerine Horses,Tiffany Gold,Vesuvian,Wild Mustang.
    I would like from you most are Mabeline Eyes, Electric Blue, Another Chance Today and A Bodacious Pattern.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!