Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Looking to preplan a 1-2 spring trade My tropicals for day

Posted by bluespiritartist 5a (bluespiritartist@yahoo.com) on
Tue, Dec 14, 10 at 10:19

Last year I was hit hard with daylily fever! I'm running out of room with indoor plants and would like to clear out alot of them and work on growing outside plants. I'm looking to do 1 or 2 trades(hope to do large box trade) for certain named daylilies that I would be most happy to trade for my Kru, Dwarf Orinoco (in hopes this spring to have pups from Apple,Double Mhoi and Ice cream banana trees)with other tropical plants. The problem is I have yet to come across daylily people that even like tropicals! There must be someone!!! lol
What I have to offer other than banana trees: Rex begonina Savannah Bay Caribbean Dreams
Stromanthe sanguine-Triostar
Blue Agave-Tequila
Soap Aloe (I can't recall the actual name)
many varieties Dragon Fruit cactus
Several varieties Epi cactus
Arabica Coffee trees
Vanilla bean orchid
Variegated Cuban Oregano-very beautiful plant!
Irisene-Beefsteak-intense fushia
I am looking for daylilies with names in the realms of: God,heaven,stars,apostles, Egyption Queen and well...that's why I hope to set up early so we can talk about varieties available.
Only will I consider trading with people that have a good track list in here. Sorry but have to do that route from now on.
blue

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Looking to preplan a 1-2 spring trade My tropicals for

I'm not sure I would have any daylilies or irises you'd be intereseted in but I'd be happy to email you my daylily and irises journel links.I would love Ice Cream banana(for ME) and vanilla orchid for my friend that grows orchids as a get well present...she broke her foot...TWICE in just a few months time

I also have the dark purple wandering jew...grows out doors like a weed here.

I have R&R here and on DG.

Peggy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here