Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A few daylilies from Georgia!!

Posted by prettypetals GA 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 29, 10 at 23:55

Hi, Thought I would post a few daylilies. I don't keep up with their names so I couldn't tell you what their names are but I am sure most of you know who they are. Thanks for looking! Judy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A few daylilies from Georgia!!

Names or no names they are all very pretty. Plus I love the peaks at your garden. The second picture is my favorite but they all look really nice.

o

Thanks Rita. I have enjoyed all your post with your roses and lilies and walking through you gardens "cyber style" so to speak. Thanks again, Judy

o

Wow Judy! I was so swept away by your other photos I had to come here and see more. Your garden is just soooo beautiful.

o

Thanks petalpatsy. Sorry i'm so late responding but forgot about putting this over here. Your very sweet. Thanks a bunch, Judy

o

Judy, your garden is stunning! Daylilies look so vibrant and happy - thank you for posting pictures.

o

The 8th picture is a clump of Prairie Blue Eyes. At least you know the name of one! :)
Pretty pics!

o

Thanks Natalie. I posted last year and was checking to see any new post and forgot all about mine. lol! Right now we are going through a terrible heat wave and no rain and the lilies are doing their best to shine but their foliage is really starting to show stress. grrrr.....

Your so right njmomma!! I do have some with that name. I love that color too. Thanks, Judy

o

• Posted by pippi21 Z7 Silver Spring, Md (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 15, 12 at 19:57

All beauties but the last red one and that "Prairie blue eyes" are my favorites from all the pictures. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here