Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
King of the Hill seedling contest

Posted by shive 6b TN (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 28, 14 at 18:22

MyDaylilies.com is having the King of the Hill seedling contest on its Facebook page. Some of our members have seedlings on there, and there are some knockout flowers to see. On the Facebook search, type MyDaylilies and pick the one that is in Utah. Once there, you must like the website. Then it asks for your profile info. After that click the King of the Hill Contest box on the top righ,t and it will take you to the entries. You can vote for as many about 25 entries.

Debra Zimmerman

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: King of the Hill seedling contest

My understanding was based on what Mick wrote was that the "staff" of that site was selecting the winner. Did that change?
Why would we vote then?
If you've entered, hope they select your entry :-).

o

Julia - The staff will make the final selection, but I think they will take the popular vote into account. I did enter today. You should enter, if you haven't already. The voting ends on Jan. 31.

Debra

o

I don't go to facebook, but if you entered,I hope you win.

jean

o

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 28, 14 at 23:17

Fun! I'll go on now and take a look!

Tammy

o

Rats! Missed it
kay

o

Soooooooooooo, who won? Hope you did Debra :-)

o

William Marchant won for a gorgeous blue-eyed seedling. You can go to the Mydaylilies facebook page to see it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here