Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daylily E-News

Posted by rose23 none (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 3, 13 at 9:18

I received my Daylily E-news yesterday morning which is excellent reading for cold, snowy weather. And it's FREE!!
Charles Harper's photo of Jamie Gossard's 'Heavenly Ooh La La'is beautiful. Tim Herrington has a humerous but true story "Personal Safely in the Garden". I also enjoyed the story "Is Getting Dirty Good for You". Julie Covington has good information concerning International membership in the AHS. These are just some highlights.

Rosy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daylily E-News

I really enjoyed it too, especially Tim's humor.
kay

o

It's always informative, especially the article about dirt being good for us,YEA!!! Since we spend time digging in the dirt, nice to know it is beneficial. Yes, Tim Herrington's article is fun reading and the DL photos are lovely. So glad I signed up for Daylily E-News. Avedon

o

If you are AHS members and haven't already read Tim's award winning Newsletter article on the Portal, please check it out! I laughed until tears ran down my face. I believe the title ( without looking again!) is "How I lost my garden in 16 days" and it talks about dealing with deer, which many of us have experienced.

You WILL have to sign in to access this page. All of the winning newsletter articles can be found by looking under "Daylily Journal" and clicking on AHS Newsletter Awards.

o

I also got mine this morning. I haven't read it yet but will sit tonight and read it. Kudos to Elizabeth Trotter,E-News Editor for putting together this great freebie for all to enjoy.

Julia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here