Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daylily Price and Reference Guide

Posted by thechasman 5/6 SE Ohio (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 25, 14 at 10:20

Want Eureka type look ups? They're free on www.TheDaylilyAddict.com website. But you can do so much more than just check prices. You can rate daylily vigor in your growing zone, make wish lists to let sellers know that you are looking for some hard to find daylily, and more.
When you search it defaults to your country, but you can over ride this and search the entire world if you want. Currently there are daylilies listed for the US and Canada.
The site's been up for only a couple of weeks and already has over 4200 daylilies listed. Sometimes more are being added as you browse. Check it out.

Charlie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daylily Price and Reference Guide

Thanks, Charlie. I miss having the Eureka guide sometimes to check prices and availability, so I'll have to check out the site.

Chris

o

Thanks. I registered but haven't explored too much yet.

o

It looks like it might be a great tool for price comparisons for daylilies. It now already has over 4500 daylilies listed.

o

There are now over 6000 cultivars listed for price comparisons.

o

Thanks, Charlie,
I just found a few on this forum that I'd like to find...
Ruby Lipstick, Once upon a Dream, Coconut Grove & Winter Treasure
Heather

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here