Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Second FFO for 2012

Posted by houstmag 9b (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 25, 12 at 10:24

Talk about early blooms my second so far for 2012. Linda Touchstone is a new plant for me that I received in the fall, hopefully it will do better in the future as this is the only bud on the scape, oh well maybe the weather also had something to do with it.

Linda Touchstone
Linda Touchstone
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Second FFO for 2012

Very nice. It could be a left over scape from last fall that did not appear till now and you may see more scapes. It is registered as a rebloom. Is this considered your "early" bloom time?

Julia

o

Early bloom for me would be in April but we really have not had much of a winter here in Central FL. I have some others that are also sending up scapes so it must be the warmer weather this winter.
Linda

o

Pretty bloom - congrats! I'm sure the bud count will improve on later scapes.
Kathy

o

Very pretty bloom.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here