CASSONDRA LEIGH

INDIAN GIVER

BONELESS CHICKEN RANCH

GENTLE ROSE

OT LILY 'SATISFACTION'

Comments (9)

• FlowerGardener
    11 years ago

Celeste I love, love, love all of the pictures you have posted it helps so much when all I can see outdoors is snow, snow, and more snow. Your photos are always lovely please post more when you have time.

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

OH MY GOSH Celeste,They are just all so beautiful,and I cant choose just one for a favorite this time. I just love, love, love eah and every one of these.hem lilies are so pretty, too. love them.so many gorgeous blooms, you have., and I love each and every one of them.Hows your mom doing? hope no worse,and hope you take care of yourself too.

• lynxe
    11 years ago

Does the eye show up much on CAMEO LUSTER? I absolutely fell for that one, with what looks like a true soft pink bloom, and with such pretty ruffles, too. But then I looked it up in the AHS database, and I see that the hybridizer's image shows a much clearer eye. That plus the yellow throat - I still liked it, but not quite as much.

• marricgardens
    11 years ago

This time I think I can actually pick a favorite even tho they are all beauties. I really like the form and soft color of Femme De Joie followed by Malaysian Marketplace. I do like Mexican Magic to. Is your Indian Giver really dark purple like in the picture? Mine is always lighter leaning towards reddish. Thanks for posting those beautiful pics. Marg

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

All very pretty, Celeste, but Malaysian Marketplace is really exceptional.
    kay

• houstmag
    11 years ago

I'll take one of each they are all stunning. You sure have a lot of daylilies though I should talk as I kind of went crazy this year and I'm waiting on far to many for spring delivery. I'm getting better though on sending on some of my poor performers so maybe there is hope for me.
    Linda

• blue23rose
    11 years ago

Cameo Luster is my favorite of this bunch.

Not only are all of these daylilies pretty, but the photographs themselves are stunning. May I ask what kind of camera you use?

Thanks.

Vickie

• Cindy zone 6a
    11 years ago

A whole lot of super nice ones!!! Starting with Franks' Star of Bethlehem. Love that Seal of Approval too!
    Cindy

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

Nice display of colors. Hmmmm, I wish it were spring.

Julia