Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Part 2, Memories of summer

Posted by celestialrose zone 4/5 NH (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 20, 13 at 13:27

I had to do this in 2 parts because of the number of photos. Here's the next batch....
Celeste

JOAN DERIFIELD
Joan Derifield

BUTTER CREAM
Butter Cream

SPIRITUAL CORRIDOR
Spiritual Corridor

THELMA DOUGLAS
Thelma Douglas

SILOAM LITTLE SISTER
Siloam Little Sister

INHERITED WEALTH
Inherited Wealth

STRUNG OUT
Strung Out

DESTINED TO SEE
Destined to See

LITTLE FLOCK
Little Flock

CRASHDOWN CAFE
Crashdown Cafe

FLIGHT INTO EGYPT
Flight into Egypt

OLD TIME MEMORIES
Old Time Memories

SARAH CHRISTINE
Sarah Christine

BORDER BLESSED
Border Blessed

CONSTANTINOPLE
Constantinople

Photobucket

Photobucket

AVANTE GARDE
Avante Garde

SILOAM TOMMY TUCKER
Siloam Tommy Tucker

Photobucket

Photobucket

PICK OF THE LITTER
Pick of the Litter

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Part 2, Memories of summer

OMG< CEKESTE; They are all just gorgeous.When I first looked,i thought oh this first one is my favorite, then I seen the next one,and the next,and that idea wen out the window.I cant choose again, which is my favorite one.But, That first one is really a beauty.I am going to bee making a lot of return trips here to look at these. They are soo pretty, Thank you for taking the time to post them for our injoyment.I love them all.

Jean

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 21, 13 at 15:42

Another round of beautiful pictures. Nice to look at when we have snow on the ground (surprise!) and I don't have to think about all the hard work that's coming up in a few weeks.....Glad to see Old Time Memories. It's on my long list and it looks like I'll be moving it up to my shorter list because of your picture.....Maryl

o

SO beautiful! Oh my, your garden is heavenly and these day lilies are outstanding.Crashdown Cafe is my kind of plant. Do you shop the Auction? I have not ever seen some of these offered. You must have a favorite seller. Thank you for these photos. Lesley

o

The daylilies are all beautiful, but the roses and perennials are breathtaking, Celeste. Love them all.
kay

o

Another stunning bunch especially the roses.
Linda

o

Ahhhh! You're driving me crazy:) These are so beautiful. I did what Jean did. Each one I saw became my new favorite of the bunch. Then when I saw Constantinople I really lost it, because it is so gorgeous. It is so hard to wait for this years blooms.....

The butterfly shots are very nice and your garden shots look so lush!

Vickie

o

Super!! Love the garden shots.
Cindy

o

Really nice to see. I can smell those flowers right through my screen :-).

Julia

o

Sorry to be so long, it is rose pruning time plus some garden cleanup, but I had to tell you just how beautiful all the pictures are. As usual, I find it nearly impossible to pick favorites, but I do love the yellow Whatleys and the clump shots are just terrific, makes it hard to wait for bloom time, want it now--LOL!! Oh, yes, super pictures of the butterflies, and the garden shots of roses are so fabulous. Thanks again for all the loveliness. Avedon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here