Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowergirl929

More pictures on blog

flowergirl929
11 years ago

Here's another picture of my farm. I just put even more pictures on my blog, be sure to check them out! rothdaylilies.blogspot.com

Comments (15)

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

Beautiful and I love seeing all the color.
    I'll check out your blog again.:-).

Julia

• Old_Gardener63
    11 years ago

What an absolutely idyllic site - it looks so beautiful!

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

You have a beautiful place,and i love all them daylilies, soo pretty.You say you are in Peoria,illinois.How far are you from lIncoln?I am guessing 30 miles?

Jean

• flowergirl929
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I am just outside of Morton, IL. The address is considered East Peoria but our farm is 3 miles west of Morton. I think it's a short drive. There is a map on my blog. Come visit this summer!

• houstmag
    11 years ago

WOW is all I can say you really have a stunning garden.
    Linda

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

Well, now,I have never heard of
    Morton.But, have been to Peoria a few times when I lived there.I was born and raised in LIncoln,Il.have not been back there in yearsDont like the winters, there.Course, done like the winters here either.:)

Jean

• flowergirl929
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks! It is nice to see such beautiful lilies on such a cold day. My daughter and I were enjoying the early morning blooms and her husband took such a nice shot of us.

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

A very pretty scene! I think I see cornfields in the distance.....you are lucky to have all that fertile soil. I have always wished for flat farmland but alas I must deal with hilly terrain and rocky ground because of the mountains. I also checked out your website and if I hadn't ordered too much already (with no place to plant them) I'd be placing another order. But I AM tempted...lol. Maybe next year?

Celeste

• flowergirl929
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I'm glad you found my website! By next year there will lots more daylilies added for sale.

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

Thanks for another picture. Wow, just look at the lushness of that landscape....cornfields, barns and beautiful daylilies! Very pretty. Do you have access to manure from those barns we see? I wish I had farms around me here because I have to pay for bagged manure. All that's around me are mountains and the soil is full of rocks and not great for planting so I have to make raised beds. But I have plenty of rocks for making those...LOL.

Celeste

• flowergirl929
    Original Author
    11 years ago

That horse manure and the sawdust mixed with it is really great for the plants. Last year I got 2 semi loads delivered to our farm. I'm surprised at how quickly it gets used up! You are right the barns do make a nice backdrop. Doris had trouble deciding which was her favorite!

• brit5467
    11 years ago

Wow...!!! Daylily heaven!!!! Sooooooo beautiful. How many varieties do u have?

• flowergirl929
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I am getting very close to 2000 different varieties! I love them so much!

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

Wow!!! Gorgeous blooms.I love looking at your beautiful farm and blooms.

jean

• sophies
    11 years ago

Thank you for posting. So nice to look at the pictures.

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm