Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New photo

Posted by flowergirl929 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 7, 13 at 15:49

Going to try and post a few pictures that my daughter took of the garden last summer. She takes better pictures than I do!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New photo

Just lovely. All that color is so wonderful to see.

Julia

o

Beautiful! Ah yes, we do miss those pictures.
kay

o

When this picture was taken last summer this was only the second season of bloom for this garden. Before that this was a very large grass filled lot. I started moving them around a bit last fall, now I have a few theme beds. There is a bed for animals, one for the ladies, the men also need their own area and one with love and romance. I can't wait for spring to arrive!

o

Absolutely spectacular!! If you don't mind me asking, approximately how wide are your beds? It looks so full and gorgeous and your color combinations - wow!

o

WOW, stunning! That is an amazing amount of beautiful Daylilies.

Gale

o

WOW!!! Thats gorgeous, soo pretty and welcomed sight on this cold dreary day.

Jean

o

The rows are 8 feet wide, we have tiller that's 4ft wide and I have my husband make 2 passes with it. There was no rhyme or reason when we hurriedly planted them all and now I'm trying to rearrange them into theme beds. I just can't wait until this summer. I started out with about 1000 clumps in the fall of 2010 and that is what you see blooming here. I'm glad you enjoy seeing them. Thanks, Theresa

o

Thank you for the dimensions. I keep re-visiting this picture - truly stunning!

o

Beautiful beds, and very nice bloom for being recently established. Thanks for posting.

Chris

o

Thanks! We do love our dayliles don't we!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here