Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For Jeans friends-this is an update on her

Posted by cindyruth1 none (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 12, 14 at 21:19

Jean has been staying with her daughter . she did have cataract surgery. She had both eyes fixed. . She can read all of your comments and posts she just cant answer as she is not on her own computer.. She is doing fine and will be back on here very soon posting.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For Jeans friends-this is an update on her

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 13, 14 at 3:14

Jean: Get well real soon. Still a month or so before real gardening weather comes in, so rest up and take care of yourself and get back to us as soon as you can. .......Maryl

o

So glad you are doing well, Jean! Get well soon, I'll be watching for you.

o

Glad to hear you are recovering well, Jean! You'll be able to see those daylilies so clearly this season.

Debra

o

So glad everything went well Jean. Looking forward to your posts.
Julia

o

That is good news!
Cindy

o

Hope to see you on here again soon, Jean. So glad you'll be in great shape by the time daylily season arrives.

o

So happy for you Jean. Debra is right, when my Mom ( whose name was Jean) had her cataracts removed she said over and over how much brighter colors were, how beautiful everything looked. Your garden will be a renewed treat for sure.

o

so happy you have had the surgeries and are doing well, Jean. Look forward to seeing you back on the forum.
kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here