Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

Anyone going to Nationals?

Cindy zone 6a
12 years ago

Just wondering if any of you here are planning on attending AHS National Convention this July in Columbus, Ohio.? I have never attended one, and this is my big chance, seeing how it is just a little 3 hour drive to get to Columbus. My sister in law and I are already registered and have a hotel room reserved!! I anticipate a lot of fun and information. The tour gardens look just fabulous!! I think that is what I am most looking forward too. Something great to look forward to , as it is starting to snow here in Northeast Ohio. Wondering if I will meet any GW friends there???!!

Cindy

Comments (2)

• floota
    12 years ago

Yes, I'll be there along with about 500 others who have registered so far. This is going to be one great convention. The Franklin Conservatory all by itself is worth the trip, and we will have half a day alloted to visit that alone.
    Anyone who is thinking about this needs to go ahead and register as the hotel ballorom will only hold 600 and that is the cutoff point. If they are clsoe to 500 now, this convention will soon be sold out.

• Edward_Kimball
    12 years ago

I get to be jealous again this year as my in-laws go to the national and I am stuck way out here on the east coast. I really need to get a job so I can afford all the fun stuff.

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH