Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone going to Nationals?

Posted by dlpsych 6a (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 4, 12 at 14:22

Just wondering if any of you here are planning on attending AHS National Convention this July in Columbus, Ohio.? I have never attended one, and this is my big chance, seeing how it is just a little 3 hour drive to get to Columbus. My sister in law and I are already registered and have a hotel room reserved!! I anticipate a lot of fun and information. The tour gardens look just fabulous!! I think that is what I am most looking forward too. Something great to look forward to , as it is starting to snow here in Northeast Ohio. Wondering if I will meet any GW friends there???!!
Cindy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone going to Nationals?

Yes, I'll be there along with about 500 others who have registered so far. This is going to be one great convention. The Franklin Conservatory all by itself is worth the trip, and we will have half a day alloted to visit that alone.
Anyone who is thinking about this needs to go ahead and register as the hotel ballorom will only hold 600 and that is the cutoff point. If they are clsoe to 500 now, this convention will soon be sold out.

o
RE: Anyone going to Nationals?

I get to be jealous again this year as my in-laws go to the national and I am stuck way out here on the east coast. I really need to get a job so I can afford all the fun stuff.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here