Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tornadoes - Hope you all are safe

Posted by juliany 6 NY (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 2, 12 at 18:02

Seeing the devastation over the past 2 days on the news from the tornadoes, I hope all our forum friends in the affected areas are safe.

Please check in when you can. Stay safe.

Julia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tornadoes - Hope you all are safe

Julia, thanks for starting this post. I have been thinking of our friends in the storm's path all day. I hope they will be able to check in soon but I see that this storm may not let up until the wee hours of the night.

o

Hope every is safe and sound tonight. We just have crazy winds here right now but not expecting anything worse. Daughter got home safe for spring break-got out of Oxford shortly before they had tornado sirens go off. Hope everyone is ok.

o

We had some of the biggest hail I've ever seen, but the winds were not that bad where I live.

Debra

o

I sure hope everyone is safe. I watched the news last night and again they were showing the destruction from the tornadoes.

o

We are fine in our area. The last tornado in Alabama took a path just south of us and didn't touch down for about 50 more miles.
kay

o

I've been thinking about all of you too and hoping the tornadoes miss you. The damage where they hit is unbelievable. Please everyone who is in a state that has had tornadoes check in when you are able to.
Val

o

I've been worrying about our Alabama forum members. Hope everyone is safe.

Nancy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here