Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring is finally here.

Posted by dlpsych 6a (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 21, 13 at 9:01

The daffs are just about at the top of their game!
This seems to be the best bloom display yet.
 photo Picture007-9_zps57038579.jpg

I am trying to figure out the new photobucket, so be patient, I am just putting up several views of the spring bloom. This should be the new raised bulb bed.
 photo Picture014-11_zps73313682.jpg
 photo Picture026-5_zps102a978e.jpg
 photo Picture013-10_zpsff38ed7a.jpg
 photo Picture015-8_zps35bf9eff.jpg
Here's Bowie enjoying the warmer weather.
Following me around as he likes to do.
 photo Picture024-6_zps2301b138.jpg
This is Rainbow of Color, it starts out yellow and turns to this wonderful apricot color
 photo Picture005-6_zps3a14707b.jpg
One more view
 photo Picture007-9_zpsaf019a8b.jpg
Cindy , Now that I figured out photobucket, I will try to organize this better. !

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring is finally here.

Beautiful, Cindy! The bulbs have put on a gorgeous show. I really like the hyacinths and the muscari you have planted among them. Lovely as always.
kay

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 21, 13 at 9:40

Beautiful! Always nice to see lots of spring colour. Do you have them planted in with the daylilies? I really like the Rainbow of color. I went ahead and planted some bulbs last fall because I really want some spring color here. The daffodils were just starting to open and then it snowed. Cute to see the yellow blooms above the snow.

o

WOW !!! everything is gorgeous. Rainbow of Color is stunning. I bet Bowie is super happy to get back to the garden.
Linda

o

Is Rainbow of Color a daffodil? I never seen anything like it. Very pretty!

Debra

o

Your bulbs are putting on a great show! Rainbow of Color is a real eye catcher and I really like the pink hyacinths too.
Val

o

Always a great show Cindy. I think the bulbs love the colder winter. Now what comes up in the raised bulb bed once the daffs, etc. bloom?
I looked up Rainbow of Colors and didn't realize each of the blooms may produce different colors. Wow, now that is unique.

Love seeing Bowie being your garden buddy :-).

Julia

o

The blue hyacinths are a wonderful contrast with the daffodils.

o

Cindy I love all of your spring bulb pictures. I've got to find some of the fancy colored daffodils now though! This place makes me spend money!!

o

WOW!!!! Beautiful. I love them flower beds like you have them.Love that RAINBOW OF COLOR, soo pretty.and thank you for including BOWIE in the pictures.I love to see him, hes so pretty..All the daff beds are very pretty and the hyacinths are gorgeous, too.

Jean

o

I find it always thrilling to see pictures of your beautiful place and exquisite gardens.

Nancy

o

Absolutely beautiful! Spring is really sprung at your house.

o

Thank you for the spring tour. Your yard is a place of beauty. I liked seeing Bowie again too.

Celeste

o

Cindy, your spring bulb show is always stunning and this year looks better than ever. I have to go back and forth on the pictures lots of times because things are so pretty.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here