Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Catching up on spring blooms

Posted by houstmag 9b (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 14, 13 at 9:03

Hello everyone here is some more eye candy for your Sunday. Blooms are coming daily now and I've been kind of lazy on getting all the good ones posted so here we go.

Heaven's Rest
Heaven's Rest photo HeavensRest2.jpg

Eye For Eye
Eye For Eye photo EyeForEye.jpg

Dreaming Out Loud
Dreaming Out Loud photo DreamingOutLoud2.jpg

Blackthorne
Blackthone photo Blackthorne.jpg

Three Wishes
 photo ThreeWishes.jpg

Beguiled Again
Beguiled Again photo BeguiledAgain.jpg

Christopher Moody
 photo ChristopherMoody2.jpg

Charlie Pierce Memorial
Charlie Pierce Memorial photo DSCN0895.jpg

That's all for this post. I hope you all enjoy.
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Catching up on spring blooms

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 14, 13 at 9:20

I like them all but I really like Christopher Moody. My daylilies are just starting to come up so its really nice to see pictures of blooms. We've had a cold spell for a few days but we're supposed to get into the double digits next week. Hopefully it will be nice enough for me to get out and finish garden cleanup! Thanks for posting. Marg

o

I think Dreaming Out Loud is my favorite of these. It is delightful to see daylilies blooming again.
kay

o

Two of the photos aren't showing up for me...(boo). But I love those that I can see! What pretty blooms and so welcome today. Thanks again Linda!

Celeste

o

So I came back to look and see if the missing pics were back and they were! Glad to see them too.

o

I don't see the missing ones????

Julia

o

Makes me envious. My daylilies are just now waking up from their winter nap. Also makes me excited for summer.

o

Sorry about the missing photos I did move them to another album so that's why they were deleted.

Three Wishes
 photo ThreeWishes.jpg

Christopher Moody
 photo ChristopherMoody2.jpg

Linda

o

Christopher Moody is my favorite too, but I like them all. It will be a long time before anything blooms here so it's nice to see your daylilies.
Val

o

Christopher Moody is my favorite too, but I like them all. It will be a long time before anything blooms here so it's nice to see your daylilies.
Val

o

Lovely daylilies!

o

Hi Linda,

So great to see your pretties! They are all very nice with Christopher Moody being my pick of the litter. Thanks for posting!

Rena'

o

They really look great, especially considering our odd weather. Really like Dreaming Out Loud - so colorful.

Nancy

o

Dreaming Out Loud is a fancy one! I actually ordered Christopher Moody last year, but it probably was a mistake for this climate.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here