Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Catching up on spring blooms part 2

Posted by houstmag 9b (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 14, 13 at 9:18

Hurray !! this bunch catches me up for now, enjoy.

Patricia Snyder Memorial
Patricia Snyder Memorial photo DSCN0902.jpg

Optical Art
Optical Art photo DSCN0901.jpg

Jurassic Fiesta
Jurassic Fiesta photo DSCN0900.jpg

Carolyn Mann
Carolyn Mann photo DSCN0903.jpg

Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out photo OddManOut2.jpg

Little Jazzman
Little Jazzman photo LittleJazzman2.jpg

Larkspur Blues
Larkspur Blues photo LarkspurBlues2.jpg

Single bloom of Odd Man Out
 photo OddManOut3.jpg

Christine Dixon
Christine Dixon photo ChristineDixon.jpg

Butterfly Ripples
Butterfly Ripples photo ButterflyRipples.jpg

That's it finally caught up.
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Catching up on spring blooms part 2

Oooh. Now your talking. I love Patricia snider Memorial. Butterfly Ripples is gorgeous. Jurriastic Fiesta is hot! A bevy of beauties.
kay

o

Oh My! These are stunning!!! Just when I thought I'd found a favorite another one caught my eye. I love all these dramatic eyezones and what a wonderful array of color. I pick 'Odd Man Out' as my absolute favorite (where did you find that one? I have never seen it.). The color is outstanding and I love the form. Next favorite is 'Jurassic Fiesta' (Those oranges really brighten up this cloudy, cold day) and my next is 'Patricia Snyder Memorial'. I also love the cute 'Larkspur Blues'. These is an especially pretty batch. Loved it.

Celeste

o

Wow, some real knockout colors in this bunch, but they all have something to recommend them. Patricia Snyder Memorial is always fetching, lots of color with Jurassic Fiesta, and Odd Man Out just jumps out at me. Pretty pattern on Butterfly Ripples, too. Great group!! Avedon

o

Larkspur Blues, just stunning. They all are beautiful, makes me anxious to see my first blooms from a daylilly not named Stella. Please keep the pictures coming. Gale

o

Thanks everyone. I did make a mistake on one of my photos. It is really Carolyn Hunt not Carolyn Mann.

Celeste, Odd Man Out was hybridized by some friends of mine CJ and Virginia Gregory we are all members of our local daylily club. Their garden is called Dragonwood and I believe they do have a website. Odd Man Out is their first introduction and is a outstanding grower for everyone that has it in there gardens. They also introduced another DL this year that is called Dragonwood Spellbound and it seems to grow just as well as Odd Man Out.

o

Patricia Snider Memorial and Larkspur Blues are looking good, and Odd Man Out is very eyecatching with those bright colors!

Debra

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 14, 13 at 16:25

Patricia Snyder Memorial is a real beauty, but for a real kicker there's the orange of Odd Man Out. All are very pretty and a welcome sight this time of the year.....Maryl

o

I like them all. :-).

Julia

o

What a fabulous group! Patricia Snyder Memorial always seems to look good and I love those hot colors of Odd Man Out.
Val

o

Oh I must have missed these. And I am glad I saw them now, so pretty!

o

Such a fabulous bunch of flowers. So many that I wold
like to add to mu collection but absolutely no space left.

Keep posting yours.

Kay (phaltyme)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here