Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sunday Blooms

Posted by houstmag 9b (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 21, 13 at 10:08

It's cloudy and we had some rain last night but I still had some new ones blooming this morning.

Seattle Dreaming photo SeattleDreaming.jpg

One Eye Willie photo OneEyeWillie.jpg

Little Bloomrider photo LittleBloomrider.jpg

Indian Weaving photo IndianWeaving.jpg

Butterscotch Beauty photo ButterscotchBeauty.jpg

Bluethroat photo Bluethroat.jpg

That's all I have new for now. I'm off to my daylily club meeting today. I'll try to be good and not buy anything at the auction.
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sunday Blooms

You're having a lot of blooms! I like Little Bloomrider and Butterscotch Beauty.
kay

o

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures. I had never seen any of those daylilies before! I'm taking a year off and not buying any but otherwise...

o

Lovely! I really like that green eye on Butterscotch Beauty!

o

Butterscotch Beauty is gorgeous!
Val

o

Just looked up Butterscotch Beauty, really like that one, but they are all nice. Avedon

o

I too, also like BUTTERSCOTCH BEAUTY.its a real beauty, but all of them are very pretty.

jean

o

Wow, Butterscotch Beauty is amazing. I'm afraid that's going on my wish list; I'm just concerned that it won't be hardy in Colorado.

o

Like everyone else I am dazzled by Butterscotch Beauty and had to look it up. I see it is a newer intro and more than what I would spend so I'll wait til the price comes down...lol. I think it's spectacular though! And the others are ALL lovely too.....not a one that I don't love.
I also really love that One Eye Willy!!! And Bluethroat is wonderful.
Thanks for more beauty.

Celeste

o

Celeste I bought Butterscotch Beauty from Mark Sattelmeir of Abundant Daylilies, he is a great seller but he only sells on Lily Auction. Looking through my records my winning bid was 25.00 plus shipping.
Linda

o

They look good with the raindrops on them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here