Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Monday Morning Blooms

Posted by houstmag 9b (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 22, 13 at 10:47

Here are the latest of my blooms, it did rain last night so some are wearing some rain.

Geometric Wizard photo GeometricWizard2.jpg

Doctor Charles Molano photo DoctorCharlesMolano.jpg

Carribean Victoria Jewel photo CarribeanVictoriaJewel.jpg

Caramel Approves
Caramel Approves photo CaramelApproves.jpg

Amber Stained Glass photo AmberStainedGlass.jpg

Seedling of Little Jetsetter x Purple Umbrella. It's a small bloom which I really like.

Little Jetsetter x Purple Umbrella photo LittleJetsetterxPurpleUmbrella2.jpg

I'm done for now and I'm trying to keep caught up.
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Monday Morning Blooms

Rain is a good thing. Caramel is a gorgeous cat. I think I like Geometric Wizard the best. I like that throat.
kay

o

Linda, nice group. I do like Geometric Wizard so I looked it up on the AHS database, see it is a new one, since there are no details about it yet, Your seedling is a pretty color, and of course, Caramel is the best, love those garden helpers. Avedon

o

I like when photos have raindrops. Shows the bloom doesn't melt. Nice pics.

Julia

o

The Amber Stained Glass looks pretty lovely..

o

beautiful blooms.Lucky you to have blooms right now.Love that Geometric Wizard , very pretty one.

Jean

o

Ah, Geometric Wizard is another one of those Liz Salters that probably does not like the north, but I can enjoy your pictures. Wish we had the rain.

o

Just gorgeous! I love looking at your posts because I figure what does well for you will probably do well for me also. I looove flower
pics with rain drops on them. My wish list grows by leaps and bounds every time I view your posts. Thank you for sharing!
Oh and btw I've yet to see a post with to many pics (imho)!

Rena' :-)

o

Gorgeous! At the first of the season when I see the first photos of blooms, every single one looks stunning to me, but Geometric Wizard has that real wow factor. Very different looking, I look forward to hearing how it is performing for you.

o

Your daylilies are so beautiful....and so far, a few of mine are barely opening and dog-ugly. I've never seen them look so awful. What's your secret?

Nancy

o

Nancy- Believe me I have a lot that are dog-ugly and not opening well and lets not mention the one that bloom in the foliage. If they bloom well for me it's the plant itself because I don't do anything special to them just water and fish fertilizer every couple of weeks if I remember.
Linda

o

Your doing real good keeping up with the blooms. Love seeing the kitty too. I must say Geometric Wizard is a stunner!

o

Put me on the list for Geometric Wizard. It's dazzling!

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 27, 13 at 8:27

Geometric Wizard is awesome but I do love your seedling!

o

Love Geometric Wizard! Caramel is a very cool kitty. Also, love the rich color in your seedling.

Sheila

o

Every time I look at Geometric Wizard, I like it better, What a beauty!
kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here