Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
houstmag

Blooms, Blooms and more Blooms

houstmag
11 years ago

WOW blooms and scapes are popping out all over and are keeping me busy just keeping up with organizing my photos. Anyway for your viewing pleasure.

Yellow Umbrellas

{{gwi:684154}}

Spacecoast Color Scheme
{{gwi:684155}}

Small Tempest
{{gwi:684156}}

Small Alex
{{gwi:684157}}

See My Etchings
{{gwi:684158}}

Peanut Gallery
{{gwi:684160}}

Midnight Tango
{{gwi:684162}}

That's it for this post more in another post.
Linda

Comments (7)

• marricgardens
    11 years ago

Those are all nice but I think my favorite is Yellow Umbrellas. I like the shape and the yellow is a nice shade. I love anything with a green throat.

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Peanut Gallery is a pretty little bloom. I like it the best, I think. Lots of pretties, Linda.
    kay

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Yes, blooms. Yes, yes daylilies are blooming! Always a good thing.

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

YIPEE! Florida sunshine brings happy daylilies! I've been awaiting your photos since I knew you would be one of the first of the year to post. I always like your selections. I notice you grow a lot of the small daylilies. They are so cute! I have a few myself but not as many as you. Thank you for sharing these because it is COLD and snowy here today and not looking at all like spring. I LOVE Spacecoast Color Scheme! That is one I wanted to get from Maryotts last year but was put off by the price. (Hoping it goes down some for my budget because I adore that one and want it badly). I also like the bright, cheerfulness of Yellow Umbrellas but they are all darling and a ray of sunshine right now! Just what I needed to try to forget about all the white stuff outside.

Celeste

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

I love them all, what beautiful colors. Avedon

• shive
    11 years ago

Pretty ones! I love, love, love See My Etchings. The eye color and pattern really draw me in.

Debra

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

I guess I got here too late. Most of the pictures are gone!
    Val

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting