{{gwi:684286}}

Ledgewoods Calico Blues
{{gwi:684287}}

Laughing Clown
{{gwi:684288}}

Larry Grace
{{gwi:684289}}

Hot Scheme{{gwi:684290}}

I hope I didn't bore you with all the pictures. I can't wait to start seeing everyone's photos.
Linda

Comments (12)

• marricgardens
    11 years ago

I'm really starting to like the UF so my favorite is Ledgewood's Calico Blues. I also like Lovely ladybug and Little Surfer Girl (which is on my must-have list). Nice to see gorgeous daylily pictures.

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

I like Ledgewood's Calico Blues the best, but they are alla pretty. Pictures of daylilies won't bore anyone on this forum, especially so soon!
    kay

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Who could be bored by those lovely daylilies! So nice to have those early blooms. Mine are just starting to grow. Todays soaking rain should really get them going.

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

I saw both posts and Wow, you have so many blooming. Do you grow most of yours in pots? Looks great and keep posting. I'm enjoying the show.

Julia

• mantis__oh
    11 years ago

Are you getting good rainfall this year? I see drops on some of the pics. Calico Blues and Surfer Girl are two eye-catching ones, but also two not likely to do well here.

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

Wow! I love that you have so many blooming already. These are all wonderful and pure indulgence for the soul. Just what I needed to try to be optimistic that spring is around the corner.....even if that corner is covered in snow...lol.
    It is so hard to pick a favorite anytime of the year, but right now being so starved for daylilies they ALL are my favorites. The color of Hot Scheme makes me feel warm all over.
    And there is no way you can bore me with your pictures. I am starving for MORE so please keep them coming!
    Thanks Linda.

Celeste

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

beautiful blooms.You wont bore me with the bloom picuress, the more the better.I don't have any blooms yet, not even a scape yet.

jean

• houstmag
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks so much everyone for all the nice comments. I look forward to seeing all of your photos, they keep the obsession going for me because mine will be all bloomed out and I need to see that eye candy.
    Julia, yes I do grow all of my DL's in pots I was tired of weeding grass all the time out of my beds so the pots are easier for me.
    Linda

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

I don't think anybody who loves daylilies could ever be bored, so keep the pictures coming. Again, I won't pick favorites, just so glad to see so many pretty ones. I have yet to find a scape on any of our DLs because of the continued cold weather. It was 36 degrees yesterday morning, and we had covered plants because we were afraid of frost. So, I will be looking forward to seeing as many of yours as you have. Avedon

• shive
    11 years ago

You certainly won't bore me with bloom shots. They;'re motivators for me to keep at it today with cleaning up my gardens. Lovely Ladybug and Larry Grace are my favorites of these!

Debra

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    11 years ago

I'm still trying to get all my pots divided and fertilized - and Lord help me, more new ones coming in soon to pot up. Your pictures show me why I'm doing all this. I'm not just nuts, it's because of blooms like yours. Your posting at this time is an inspiration to all of us......Maryl....P.S. With my yellow prejudice showing, I've got to say how wonderful Larry Grace looks to me.

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

Ledgewoods Calico Blues is my favorite too. Little Mystic Moon is on my must have list because everyone says what a fabulous bloomer it is.
    Val

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus