Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blooms for a Sunday Afternoon

Posted by houstmag 9b (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 29, 12 at 12:05

Hi everyone just a few more bloom pics for your Sunday afternoon.

Three Wishes

Three Wishes

Carolyn Mann
Carolyn Mann

Bought this seedling on Lily Auction and lost the tag, it's one of my favorites
Unknown x Unknown 2

Ada May Musick
Ada May Musick

Another shot of Inca Puzzle
Inca Puzzle

Sense of Wonder
Sense of Wonder

Fabulous Black Pearl
Fabulous Black Pearl

I was asked once for garden pictures but my garden is a pot ghetto so here is a photo of part of my pot ghetto.
Pot Ghetto

Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blooms for a Sunday Afternoon

Thank you, Linda, for your incredible photos. Once again, so many beauties, but I especially like Three Wishes, Ada May Musick and Inca Puzzle. Your pot ghetto does as well as our plants in the ground, I may have to pull all ours out and put them in pots. LOL. Avedon

o

Such pretty blooms, I love Ada May Musick, Inca Puzzle, & Fabulous Black Pearl. I see why you like that seedling too, it is wonderful!

o

Very pretty! Your seedling is very nice, sorry you lost the label. Fabulous Black Pearl is fabulous.
kay

o

wow, dont know as i can choose a favorite out of these, since they are all just gorgeous.I like them all, but, guess INCA PUZZLE is my favorite and I love that SEEDLING. I like the pot Ghetto.I find mine grow much better in the pots then they do in the ground.Just takes more watering.I love how you have yours arranged.

Jean

o

SENSE OF WONDER is very pretty. They all are but SOW caught my eye. Your seedling has a nice midrib on it.

Julia

o

Well, your pot getto looks great. Hey, if it works don't knock it! I love that unknown seedling bloom, so pretty. And Sense of Wonder would be my favorite.

o

Thanks everyone for the nice comments especially about the pot ghetto, maybe someday I'll get them in the ground but so far the pots work for me
Linda

o

Linda, They're all pretty, but Sense of Wonder is perfect - Wow!
Kathy

o

Well. it is hard to choose but that Inca Puzzle has such beautiful little detail and I like Sense of Wonder a lot.
You pots look healthy. Sarah

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here