Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
two New Blooms Today

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 30, 12 at 12:46

Well, Got surprised again today.The one I expected to be open today did not open, but Bunny Puff did open and I thought it was at least a week away.

IMG_2783

I expected tis one to be open today.Its a big one,too.

Photobucket

I was expecting Hot LAVA to be open today, but, it is not open yet. well, anyway,I have 2 open today.

Jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: two New Blooms Today

Ha Jean. Looks like it is your day for yellow flowers. And very pretty ones they are at that. Yellow is good. Your daylilies are looking great.

o

Love those yellows, they sure stand out in a garden. sharon

o

Pretty yellows! Plants are always kinda tricksters, aren't they? The one I first saw scapes on hasn't seemed to get any closer to bloom, I'm seeing scapes pop out of others that look like they may beat it out.

o

HI RITA.yes, only yellow blooms today.I do have another bloom on BAND OF COLOR, but didnt take a picture of it today, since I just posted a piture of it yesterday.I love BAND Of cOLOR, but, wanted a new one to post today. I have tons of scapes now, so wont be long till I will have a bunch to post almost daily,Thanks to you,

SHARON.yes they do, and kECIA is a big bloom,too.suppose to have a fragrance but I always forget to smell it, to find out if it does.

NANCYyes, and some times they can be very slow to open after they have plenty buds, too, cant they? Hope you will have blooms soon.

Jean

o

They are both lovely yellows, Jean. I think I like Kecia the best.
kay

o

Two nice yellows, Jean. Aren't they cheerful looking? Really brightens up the day. Avedon

o

Thank you all for looking and commenting on them, Actually, BUNNY PUFF is a peach color, but it does look yellow to me too.

Jean

o

You have to beautiful blooms for a Monday, I love the soft colors.
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here